For Sale Precut Custom Liners - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 04:07 AM   #1
Snakepliscan
Precut Custom Liners

Highly absorbent, one ply disposable THICK GRADE precut liners for your oddball sized cages and plastic boxes. Just let us know what size(s) you need. To place an order go to www.cageliners.net and click on the shipping quote button.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2009, 05:13 AM   #2
kristy55303
i bought these for my sugar glider cages and geckos at the time. I highly reccomend them. they are exactly as described and reach the doorstep within about 3-4 days. Makes cleanup so much easier! Kristy

Old 09-05-2009, 08:03 PM   #3
Kona Dawg
I need a price for liners 72x24 and I have sent a couple of emails but no response. Anyone know a phone number or something? tHANKS

Old 09-06-2009, 03:53 AM   #4
Snakepliscan
Re: Liners

We only have 24"x300' bulk rolls at this time to fit your cage. If interested please go to www.cageliners.net and click on the shipping quote button and fill out the shipping info and we'll get you a price.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-13-2010, 02:27 PM   #5
Snakepliscan
Bump............................................ with updated pic.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-26-2010, 08:43 AM   #6
KenyanPat85
charles is the man!!! hes been supplying me with liners now for 2 years. never an issue. ill be putting in an order soon charles,
Patrick Goggin~

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread