Wanted Mice and rat Racks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 11-20-2010, 01:48 AM   #1
chelbrans
Red face Mice and rat Racks

I am looking for mice and rat racks used or new at a very reasonable or cheap price, prefer water system.
I don't have much cash to work with, but I raise rats..mice...English Labrador Pups ( with good pedigree) which I am expecting a chocolate, yellow andblack litter soon...sugar gliders and I also have a male normal ball python, Truck lid ( 6 ft), step rails for truck, Large office desk, 70 gal slider ( never used)but glass needs to be replaced on 1 end only...doors and other glass fine...bought it for 200.00 and never got to use it because it slider door broke it before I had the opptunity ( would make a nice project for a talented person).... that I can consider a trade of some sort.
I prefer a rack in Michigan or near that can be delivered or picked up that is within 4 hours of my home. I am located in Rochester Hills...48309
Shoot me a offer and send pictures of your racks.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!