Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 116 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2011, 11:51 AM   #1151
reticguy76
i think dr. jacobson has some proven factual data and is doing great research. however, all in all, its not enough, for me, to come to a pure, unquestionable (in my mind) conclusion.

again, thats me

Old 01-24-2011, 11:52 AM   #1152
sally-dog
Ok. We get it.
Moving along...

Old 01-24-2011, 11:56 AM   #1153
reticguy76
that is in large part, my point. ibd research is nothing like cancer research (for instance). you have a small group of researchers, led by a head researcher trying to gather research and data on very limited funds and information. its not a fault, it is what it is.

i think he has done, and is continuing to to do, fantastic research on what he has available.

but in my mind, its a few researchers stating what they have found in a small group of subjects. cancer researchers (for example) are thousands of researchers, with proper (or at least, close to proper) funding and time

Old 01-24-2011, 11:59 AM   #1154
reticguy76
so, "moving on", what does that mean exactly ?? what more is actually needed to conclude this thread??

is the last piece of this puzzle, wanting an answer as to how that burm of hers died?

just seems everybody has expressed and even proven their points in this thread

Old 01-24-2011, 12:02 PM   #1155
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
so, "moving on", what does that mean exactly ?? what more is actually needed to conclude this thread??

is the last piece of this puzzle, wanting an answer as to how that burm of hers died?

just seems everybody has expressed and even proven their points in this thread
By moving on, I think she meant that this shouldn't be about the research and just about Ashley.

Old 01-24-2011, 12:03 PM   #1156
sally-dog
Quote:
that is in large part, my point. ibd research is nothing like cancer research (for instance). you have a small group of researchers, led by a head researcher trying to gather research and data on very limited funds and information. its not a fault, it is what it is.

i think he has done, and is continuing to to do, fantastic research on what he has available.

but in my mind, its a few researchers stating what they have found in a small group of subjects. cancer researchers (for example) are thousands of researchers, with proper (or at least, close to proper) funding and time

WE ARE NOT DISCUSSING THE RESEARCH BEHIND THIS DISEASE.
You're derailing the thread further. Please stop. (Now I understand why people reacted the way they did when I or others did it in the past! )

We were talking about Ashley, what she needs to do to correct this situation based on facts that are relevent to this situation. We understand by now that YOU doubt the paper!

Old 01-24-2011, 12:11 PM   #1157
reticguy76
i havent actually brought up the research paper and research behind ibd, i have simply elaborated my point on it, once it had been brought up.

now, i agree, back on the topic

i want to ask a question however, what is it that everybody in this thread wants ashley to do ??

admit she is wrong and has done wrong?
sell and/or euthanize her collection and cease selling any further?
answer the longing question about her burm (cant remember the name right now)?

what is it that she needs to do or say, that would, in esscence, bring this thread to a hault and satisfy everybody ??

Old 01-24-2011, 12:13 PM   #1158
sally-dog
And to further clarify we need:

Full necropsies on all the snakes that died
AND
For her to post the results of any testing she's done, but she flat out lied to Dr. Jacobson about her situation.

She has volunteered none of this information since the inception of the thread.
Instead, she is playing around on other forums like none of this has ever happened, and that she does not have any mistakes to correct.

Old 01-24-2011, 12:17 PM   #1159
sally-dog
Quote:
i havent actually brought up the research paper and research behind ibd, i have simply elaborated my point on it, once it had been brought up.

now, i agree, back on the topic

i want to ask a question however, what is it that everybody in this thread wants ashley to do ??

admit she is wrong and has done wrong?sell and/or euthanize her collection and cease selling any further?answer the longing question about her burm (cant remember the name right now)?

what is it that she needs to do or say, that would, in esscence, bring this thread to a hault and satisfy everybody ??

This, and if you have been keeping up, we need the FULL necropsy reports on ALL dead snakes. "Phoenix" is a dead snake we found on her iHerp page that she had never mentioned before when listing dead animals. We have yet to know when/why he died.

Most of us, at this point believe she is a liability to the hobby.

This will never go away, or truly come to a halt. This is the BOI, and threads are ressurrected with some frequency. She cannot undo this. She needs to stop, and get out of the hobby. Period.

Old 01-24-2011, 12:29 PM   #1160
reticguy76
understood. i must have missed the post(s) of her lying about Dr. Jacobson somehow.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd