Black Widow Spiders for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 06-14-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
Ozaku
Exclamation Black Widow Spiders for sale

=======AD CLOSED, NO MORE SPIDERS FOR SALE=======

now can someone tell me how to take this page down?
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-12-2012, 11:03 AM   #2
medic
where are you selling them? Are there any rules/laws/regulations?

Old 08-14-2012, 09:31 AM   #3
Ozaku
well as of now I'm not selling any more, sorry.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-14-2012, 12:05 PM   #4
medic
i have some that another member on here wants, but im not able to find any specifics about rules/laws/regulations so far as shipping. I am giving them, not selling, thought you may have some insight.

Old 08-14-2012, 03:20 PM   #5
Snake-Queen
Dillon, you can go to your User cp & click on manage ads. You should be able to delete it from there..

Old 08-20-2012, 11:49 AM   #6
Ozaku
well i know you shouldnt use US mail, but I think FedEx and UPS are fine. I'm really not sure, perhaps I should have checked the legalities first...
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
black widow, hatchling, spider