could someone do a BOI search for me Please - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-29-2004, 04:48 PM   #1
bklotz
Unhappy could someone do a BOI search for me Please

I'm still having the same problems I can now see the Boi but I can't post anywere or search but right here could some one look to see if there is any info on mark from WCB or west coast boas they are selling some 50% het sunglows that i'm intrested in. SORRY for posting here but I need the info if there is any. After I get a reply there is no problem if you need to delete this thanks

Old 02-29-2004, 05:43 PM   #2
Sybella
Well, I tried but I wasn't able to do much for you. The search only accepts the first four characters and "west" brough up a discussion about Kingsnake raising their prices for advertisers and "Mark" brought up a whole mess of things...nothing that looked anything like "West Coast Boas."

So, unless you can figure out how to get to the BOI yourself to post an inquiry about this person, you might just have to go with your gut instincts on him.

Old 02-29-2004, 06:48 PM   #3
bklotz
thank you very much for trying

Old 02-29-2004, 08:52 PM   #4
Sybella
You're very welcome...I just wish I could have come up with SOMETHING for you! LOL!

Old 02-29-2004, 09:25 PM   #5
Ken Harbart
If y'all ever need to do a search for a name or word that's only three characters long, simply add an * to the end of it. For example, if you want to search for WCB, type in WCB*. This turns it into a wildcard search.

Old 02-29-2004, 11:37 PM   #6
Sybella
Thanks, Ken! That will help lots! In this case, I wanted to put "west coast boas" but I knew it wouldn't do any good to put in anything beyond "west." Because of that 4 character rule, it didn't even occure to me to try WCB!

Old 03-01-2004, 08:43 AM   #7
Ken Harbart
To search for a name with multyiple words, include "and" between the words. For example, to search for West Coast Boas, type in"West and Coast and Boas."

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!