Bad Guy tokaygecko45@gmail.com = AKA: Thomas James, hermann karaja, Tom, Tom Makinson - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2016, 04:26 AM   #11
Tombo46
https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourc...makinson+tokay

A simple search online for all the names mentioned in the original post (took all of 1 minute) would have yielded results showing that I was a real tokay breeder. The other names however didn't yield anything solid.

While I don't like my reputation being soiled you have to understand that I can't do jack s*** about it. I have people impersonating me on facebook and facebook won't even do anything so when I see something like this where I can actually reply and speak my side I'm sure you can forgive me for maybe getting a bit het up about it.

Fortunately, my ruined reputation won't cost me anything financially. It kinda ruins my day a little when I get private messages on forums and facebook calling me a lot of nasty names but I'm learning to deal with that.

The reason I posted was to show you that these scammers do impersonate real people and by posting things like this you can do lasting damage to someones reputation and livelihood. It is because of this that I think if you are going to post up names you have a moral obligation to at least do a simple 10 second google search to see if they are possibly impersonating someone and include it in the original post. This will allow people to be careful when dealing with the "real" person instead of avoiding them completely.

Admittedly, the use of the word stupid probably wasn't called for. These people have been scammed out of their hard earned cash but when you see how it was done it's hard to believe anyone would fall for it. Perhaps I should have used the word "desperately naive".

Old 12-06-2016, 09:51 AM   #12
Robert Walker
Yes, yes...I understood your grievance from your first post: my moral compass is off and my Google-fu is obviously lacking since I didn't realize you were a famous UK tokay breeder.

Within the rules of the BOI, all are welcome to come here and post. I posted the information I had at my disposal at the time. You posted yours. Together they form a better picture.

You typed "Tom Makison tokay"
I most likely typed "Tom Makinson tokaygecko45@gmail.com"
Both contain "Tom Makinson & tokay", both yield different results.

You are upset at the scammer(s)
You are upset at Facebook
You are upset at the "desperately naive/stupid" scam victims
You are upset at people sending your unwanted messages
You are upset at me and my failure to supposedly be moral.

You still have my sympathy for your situation, however, you are sorely mistaken if you think I'm going to play the part of your punching bag as result of your failed attempts to find justice elsewhere.

Attached Images

Old 12-06-2016, 09:55 AM   #13
Tombo46
Go fuck yourself Robert

Old 12-06-2016, 10:23 AM   #14
Lucille
That was uncalled for. You have apparently had a difficult time way prior to this thread and other places have not permitted explanations. Here, you have a clear searchable way to explain what happened. You should be thanking the site and moderators for affording you a chance to make explanations.

Old 12-06-2016, 10:47 PM   #15
tlmoon
And........here you have a chance to show that you're better than the scammer impersonating you, and you come up with a F bomb you. Nice....I'm sure a lot of people will be more likely to think well of you now.

Old 12-29-2018, 07:11 PM   #16
Jo Nathan Kingfisher
Still up to it

This guy says his wife is Japanese
and he speaks fairly broken English.
I asked where he was from and he wouldn't tell me.

Since the original Tom Makinson
kinda lashed out,
I guess the whole Tom Makinson crew
is in disrepute now.

Every time I talked to this one
he asked for money right away.

Reflection thoughts anyone?
Attached Images

Old 12-29-2018, 08:38 PM   #17
Socratic Monologue
I've read through this three times and cannot figure out how the information copied below relates to this thread. Mr Kingfisher, would you please elaborate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Nathan Kingfisher View Post
This guy says his wife is Japanese
and he speaks fairly broken English.
I asked where he was from and he wouldn't tell me.

Since the original Tom Makinson
kinda lashed out,
I guess the whole Tom Makinson crew
is in disrepute now.

Every time I talked to this one
he asked for money right away.

Reflection thoughts anyone?

Old 12-29-2018, 09:00 PM   #18
Jo Nathan Kingfisher
who ever this Tom Makinson (Duriane Tenego) is I am assuming
he is performing identity theft and misrepresentation (stolen internet photos).
His email is tokaygecko45@gmail.com

Has anyone done good or bad business with him?

I'm just reporting my interactions with this one.

He doesn't seem to have any British accent

Old 12-29-2018, 10:53 PM   #19
Jo Nathan Kingfisher
pics of "available" Tokay geckos

These were the exact two animals he is trying to sell me.
Attached Images

Old 12-29-2018, 11:34 PM   #20
BobO'Booey
do you have proof that they used Tom makinsons name? If so please post it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!