SOLD!! SOLD ****** 2 young CBB Chersina Angulata available - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 07-21-2022, 08:52 PM   #1
gelegans
SOLD ****** 2 young CBB Chersina Angulata available

Hello all,
I have had a reasonable amount of success breeding Chersina angulata (Bowsprit, Angulate) from South Africa, in upstate NY.

For the first time, and perhaps last time, I am offering for sale 2 of the babies I produced over the past 4 years. The first is 4 years old and the second is approaching 3. They are both super strong and have been raised in humid conditions their entire lives.

I do not believe CBB Angulates are available anywhere else in the US at this time, so, this is a unique opportunity.

They are $5000 each ($10k for the pair) and I will absolutely favor a buyer interested in both. I am also willing to take offers above $5k.

In addition to these 2 CBB youngsters, I do have one WC adult male available - this male has been living outdoors year-round in southern California for a few years now and is thriving. I am asking $4000 for this adult male. I don't have pictures of the male handy but I will get them for anyone interested. Anyone purchasing the young tortoises will have first right on the male.

These animals are very rare in the US. If you cannot pick them up, the shipping is your responsibility and at your risk. under no circumstance will I allow these animals to ship via FedEx or a ground carrier - only air freight on non-stop flights.

Those of you that are serious about buying these animals can PM me here with your phone number and I will give you a call.

Thank you,

Dan
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-22-2022, 11:05 AM   #2
wohlerswi
Bravo �� well done my friend. I have high hopes that these will be a abundant as cb babies someday.

Old 07-23-2022, 10:05 AM   #3
gelegans
Careful everyone….scammers are out in Force on this one. Have already seen my images elsewhere for sale!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2022, 11:56 AM   #4
Melissa owens
I just wanted to take a minute and tell you that your tortoises are beautiful. I know the amount of work that is put into this special species. Great job👏

Old 07-23-2022, 04:05 PM   #5
cork_screw
You know, fauna classifieds really needs to bring back BOI - board of inquiry. It was a really good system of tracking honorable sellers/buyers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gelegans View Post
Careful everyone….scammers are out in Force on this one. Have already seen my images elsewhere for sale!

Old 07-23-2022, 06:50 PM   #6
capuzzi2
The pink coloration is unreal. If only I had the $$$

Old 07-25-2022, 09:46 AM   #7
gelegans
Thanks all - they are a beautiful and fun species.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-26-2022, 09:38 AM   #8
gelegans
And the CB animals handle humidity just fine. I raise them in closed chambers with the same conditions as radiata.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-29-2022, 02:16 PM   #9
Edmund1138
I have seen these animals in person and know how meticulously Dan has cared for them. Beautiful animals produced by someone who knows what he's doing

Old 07-29-2022, 06:28 PM   #10
Edmund1138
And yes, Fauna needs to restore the BOI

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!