4.2 100% het for albino, males and females*sale* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 02:29 PM   #1
mistysprouse
4.2 100% het for albino, males and females*sale*

4.2 100% het for albino ball python babies 7/25/06 hatch and 9/4/06 hatch. (pictures of each on website)

Baby BM6b female and BM3b male are on hold sale pending(deposit hold).
Just Sold LG3 female and LG5 male.

BM4 female is pictured.

Females $400, Males $70 plus shipping(overnight fed-ex.) If you buy a female I can add a male for no charge if you need one.

Both batches of babies are feeding on rat pups many have taken frozen and I will be working on switching more to frozen soon. Want one that feeds on pre killed let me know and I can work on switching it over. Current weights are on website as well as pictures of each snake. More pictures closer, outdoor no flash(for better color) available just drop me an email with which baby.

Male albino to female normal. Albino is of Bob Clark line.

Each snake comes with a feeding card, photo ID(also with pics of mom and dad). I guarantee live arrival and 100% satisfaction when you receive the snake within the first 24 hours. Refund/exchange can be offered but only if I have been contacted within the 24 hours and the return of the snake within 1 day.

Payment through paypal welcomed, I can take checks or cashier checks but extra time will be taken till they clear. Cash welcome for local pick-ups.

Shipping will be fedex priority overnight approx. $50-60 (contact me of an exact quote). Shipping to lower 48 states only, or local Southern California pick up welcome.

Please contact me by email(faster way to reach me) or phone 818-487-9805 if you have any questions.

no trades.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-20-2006, 01:13 PM   #2
mistysprouse
BM1b female is now on hold sale pending as well as 1 male to be picked still
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-03-2007, 03:59 PM   #3
mistysprouse
BM1b and male are available again(will update status on website soon)

These kids are growing and almost all of them will eat frozen.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-17-2007, 12:57 PM   #4
mistysprouse
still available
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread