Showing off my water dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-18-2018, 07:26 AM   #1
Croghans Reptiles
Showing off my water dragon

This is Sydney, my australian water dragon

I've had him since he was just a few weeks old and now he's a little over 3 (February 18th, 2015)

He's been handled or interacted with almost daily since I bought him (from Scott Corning)

He's only ever bit me once when he was very small and I tried to get him out to clean his cage. After some tough love and a face full of lettuce, he's been a peach to have around!

He loves being let out to wander and will come watch TV with you when he wants. He even gets those Rogue ants and flies, so I suppose he pays his rent.

I've been training him on a harness lately and after a little while he seems to enjoy the fresh air and new scenery.

Anyway, I don't get to brag about him enough and he deserves to be shown off, so enjoy some pictures while we get ready to go to the beach!

P.S.
He's looking for a girlfriend
Attached Images

Old 06-24-2018, 08:11 PM   #2
Dyscophus antongilii
You have a fantastic looking specimen. I can't provide him with a "girlfriend". But, he sure is a handsome fellow. Thanks for sharing photo's and feel free, to share some more.

What are they like to keep? I have always found them to be a very interesting species. Just want to make sure I can properly provide for one, BEFORE, I try and get one of my own. So, anything, you want to share with me would be greatly appreciated.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!