Good Guy Underground Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2009, 08:32 PM   #1
AdamBorgen
Underground Reptiles

In all of my transactions with them; I'm yet to be disappointed. The animals arrived on-time and were as described.

Respectfully submitted,
-Adam Borgen

Old 03-10-2010, 12:25 PM   #2
pythons 53
haha i started a thread like this on the classified section by accident, sry new guy. But i very much agree. The Female jayapura green tree python i ordered from them, arrived on time and was completly healthy. Deff recommend them to anyone in the market.

Old 06-16-2010, 01:44 AM   #3
Red Eyed Three
Hello, want to add a positive review for Underground Reptiles of Deerfield, FL. I purchased a WC cave gecko, I noticed good service and communication. They sent out the gecko the same day I ordered, and the gecko arrived in great health for a WC animal. I am pleasantly surprised and look forward to future purchases from them. A+. Keep an eye out for their YouTube videos, they are great!

Old 06-16-2010, 12:12 PM   #4
UndergroundReptiles
Thank you all very much for your positive feedback.

Ryan Borkan
Underground Reptiles

Old 07-18-2010, 02:27 PM   #5
Noskire
Sorry to rain on the parade but the Frilled Dragon I purchased came to me sick and I made the mistake of putting a young bearded dragon I had in a tote I had the Frilled in for a short period without doing a major disinfecting clean and she got sick too. After a daily battle for a month I was not able to save either one. For both I am out over $300. I spoke to Underground a couple of times and was offered $25 off another one. What a joke. I will never buy another reptile from them or recommend Underground to anyone.

Old 07-18-2010, 03:39 PM   #6
chuck69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noskire View Post
Sorry to rain on the parade but the Frilled Dragon I purchased came to me sick and I made the mistake of putting a young bearded dragon I had in a tote I had the Frilled in for a short period without doing a major disinfecting clean and she got sick too. After a daily battle for a month I was not able to save either one. For both I am out over $300. I spoke to Underground a couple of times and was offered $25 off another one. What a joke. I will never buy another reptile from them or recommend Underground to anyone.
Sound to me like you don't know what your doing. Never heard of anyone keeping Frilled or Bearded Dragons in totes. And how it their fault that your Bearded dragon died. Your the one who didn't clean the tote before putting it in there. Maybe read a book or two next time before getting a reptile. I am not saying they didn't sell you a sick frilled dragon just maybe some of the blame should be on you. So many people on here complain about getting sick reptile a month or more after they get them. How long after getting it did you call them letting them know it was sick?

Old 07-18-2010, 08:56 PM   #7
Noskire
Sound to me like you like confrontation. I have kept reptiles for over 20years never losing any to sickness or having a problem. I did plenty of research as I always do before I keep a different kind of reptile. I admit full responsibility for the bearded dragon getting sick and never even mentioned it when I talked to Underground. I keep them in 40 gallon totes when I clean their enclosures and that is when the bearded dragon was exposed to what the frilled dragon had. Yes I blew it not cleaning the tote well enough and thinking the Frilled Dragon was healthy, I learned a hard lesson. Underground made a weak effort in my opinon to make the situation a win win. Im sure there are plenty of satisfied customers, I am just not one. Go pick a fight with someone else Chuck.

Old 07-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #8
sizzlindragons
Just wanted to say I got in a very healthy and happy Mountain Horned Dragon from them. It all went very smooth!

Old 12-14-2011, 06:48 PM   #9
ScarletKing
Exclamation Ryan Borkan is a jerk...

Yeah, that's right, I said it. Anyone can put positive feedback on their website and make it seem like they are the bomb.

I called last week to inquire with some specific questions regarding is "$1.00" green anole add he keeps posting on kingsnake.com (I breed Scarlet Kings). The guy was totally uniterested in helping (I suppose if you don't spend $500.00 or more you're not important), refuses to return calls and won't answer e-mails. "Just shoot me an email" he told me. Well I have, more than once.

You can get some people, but the ones who've been at this for a time that aren't your buddies have a responsibilty to call you out.

If you are going to discriminate against someone, you better have a damn good reason for doing so.

Old 12-14-2011, 07:27 PM   #10
UndergroundReptiles
Wow.....

I always try my best to respond to all emails and phone calls in a prompt and courteous manner. I can assure you I show no preference to larger or smaller orders. Sometimes I sell 10 anoles, and sometimes 100. We have some customers that order 1 animal and some dozens. I try my best to keep all of the customers satisfied and happy. If I did not get back to you in a timely manner please consider the following. 1) It is the holidays and business has been a lot more hectic 2) Perhaps the email did not make it to us or was sent to spam folder, which has on occasion happened. What email did you send it from? If you still wish to place an order I will be in all day from 9:15 am to 8:00 pm EST. Please feel free to call tomorrow and I will be happy to help you.

Ryan Borkan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!