Inquiry Doug Matuszak www.boabasement.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-30-2011, 12:43 PM   #1
allreptiles1966
Question Doug Matuszak www.boabasement.com

I see he has bad marks but i cannot find out the truth.Nothing in the boi.
Anyone delt with him.It appears he ripped off wrongbeach!?
Info please?

Old 07-30-2011, 06:04 PM   #2
Focal
This was all I could find:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=Doug+Matuszak

When in doubt, go another route, lol. At least that's what I did.

Old 08-03-2011, 10:02 PM   #3
Jeff Risher
you only have one side of the story. I have read the e-mails from wrongbeach to doug and i can tell you he is not being truthfull about the deal.

Old 08-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #4
bullies&balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Risher View Post
you only have one side of the story. I have read the e-mails from wrongbeach to doug and i can tell you he is not being truthfull about the deal.
Then FREEKIN tell Doug to post them !!! If he has proof that wrongbeach is lying man up and show it. Don't come on here saying he has proof, but since the thread was started he has NEVER POSTED until the other day, and then only saying how many years yada yada.

Old 08-03-2011, 11:28 PM   #5
omahapied
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Risher View Post
Proof of it didn't happen.
I also happened to notice that this was your first post.

The saga continues...

Old 08-04-2011, 03:12 AM   #6
Wrongbeach
There is no proof

I will give you $500 if you can prove I'm lying, because you can't...because I'm not. Everything I've stated in my post about Doug happened. I just wish I could prove it myself but that was a while and two computers ago...I thought I could find our last email in which he states that what he sent me was trade for my double het sharp snow adult male like we had talked about. On his post the other day he said he sent it back to me...if I find that email that would put this all to rest in my mind, unfortunately It's been hard to track it down.

I would love for Doug to show any emails that prove I'm lying...I dare you...your money is waiting.

Paul Harb

Old 08-04-2011, 05:27 AM   #7
allreptiles1966
Well,i actually believe paul(wrongbeach) as i tried to email Doug and ask him,he got nasty and would not comment.tThen he said go to my web site and you'll see who i am?What ever that means,.
I think i found my answers to this.Stay away imo.
Thanks Paul

Old 08-04-2011, 07:24 AM   #8
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Well,i actually believe paul(wrongbeach) as i tried to email Doug and ask him,he got nasty and would not comment.tThen he said go to my web site and you'll see who i am?What ever that means,.
I think i found my answers to this.Stay away imo.
Thanks Paul
I guess that's the second time he's showed who he really is... a not so nice person to deal with.

Old 01-19-2014, 01:34 AM   #9
Joe Vasquez
He is a really mean dude, I made him a good offer and he got absolutely upset, said it was cut throat offer, he really made me feel like shit.

Old 01-19-2014, 01:47 AM   #10
Joe Vasquez
It's, sad to see guys trying to become milliners, by selling snakes at outrages prices.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!