Good Guy Ed Clark - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-30-2009, 01:51 PM   #1
bmfp
Thumbs up Ed Clark

Just recently stumbled onto Fauna not knowing this site exsisted and seen some beautiful dragons posted by a man by " ED CLARK" i must say his dragons are amazing and i would recommend him to anybody who is looking for strong genetics in there bearded dragon.

ED CLARK == A+++++ with me folks

also he replies in a timly fashion to emails and all, great breeder and person.

Old 07-30-2009, 05:42 PM   #2
Serafim
Did you actually buy the dragons?

Old 07-30-2009, 08:02 PM   #3
bmfp
yes one was purchased

my girlfriend gave me the money to go meet him to get it for her

Old 07-30-2009, 08:28 PM   #4
spyder79
Ed has a bad rap for whatever reason. I actually have been given negative Karma for suggesting him. But none the less he is a awesome breeder and has completely beautiful and healthy dragons. I consider him a very positive breeder and he deserves all the good guy cred he can get.

Old 07-30-2009, 10:08 PM   #5
Ed Clark
Pete, I hope you and your girl friend are enjoying the baby beardie. you know how to reach me if you need any help at all.

Brian, thank you for the nice comments.

Old 07-30-2009, 11:21 PM   #6
mxracer4life
I have never personally purchased anything from Ed Clark, but I did inquire about a boa and he was quick to answer, told me some things I didn't know and was overall helpful in me finding exactly what I wanted.

Jeremy Rennison

Old 07-30-2009, 11:22 PM   #7
bmfp
Thanks ed she is becoming so beautiful as the days and sheds go by

thank you for all your help and everything you have done for us

ED CLARK HAS GREAT BABYS PEOPLE AND HE IS A GOOD BREEDER AND SELLER IN MY EYES

A++++ ALL THE WAY

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR RED CHECK OUT WHAT HE HAS SOME GORGEOUS BABIES FOR GREAT PRICES

IN THE NEAR FUTURE I M GOING TO BUY SOME MORE

Old 07-31-2009, 01:01 AM   #8
kitsunex
i'm not sure why he gets a rap honestly. I know that when i decide to get a dragon it will be one of Ed's. my wife isn't even into lizards at all, but she saw a pic of one of ed's beardies, it was very bright blue and she made me promise to get her one of them someday.

Old 07-31-2009, 07:00 AM   #10
spyder79
it would seem you have a personal problem with ed cause im sure that took a minute or two to dredge up. i have seen those posts and they arent new. none of them deal with dragons either.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark