Bad Guy Alfonso Tangherlini & Friends / Associates - SCAMMERS VIA PAYPAL CLAIMS - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2017, 04:33 PM   #81
Sacmaverick
Shifts should say shipped*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Old 08-04-2017, 04:44 PM   #82
Sacmaverick
You cant find anywhere a panther shipped for what im asking i believe this is the best solution for us so you get a male chameleon and an ALPHA at that and i cover my costs. ALL my animals have an ARRIVE ALIVE GUARANTEE so this is most defiantly included when purchasing from me. Also i offer support throughout the life of the animal so im always here for you.

Finally i can send you an Ambilobe Male as soon as the Paypal transactions are removed and have been cleared from both cases. I even have 2 alphas available now. so this can all happen sooner than later, If anyone feels this is unfair please post a response.

Old 08-04-2017, 04:53 PM   #83
Alfonso Tangherlini
Jackson if you are selling your chameleon for 100 and charging 50 for shipping you are taking a lost of 30 dollars and I am taking a lost of 120 plus I am giving you time to recuperate. How can you consider this a fair deal?

Old 08-04-2017, 05:05 PM   #84
Sacmaverick
Here is my most recent email

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Old 08-04-2017, 05:13 PM   #85
Sacmaverick
I dont want to make a future deal because this always become a nightmare in the future and this thread may continue. id rather take care of this now or ship next week if possible.

Old 08-04-2017, 05:23 PM   #86
Alfonso Tangherlini
I reported the sick chameleon to your imposter the same day i received the chameleon, I will pay you 100 with the condition that I prefer to wait for a male chameleon that is 3 months or more because 6 weeks is to young to ship and I get to choose the chameleon like you said.

Old 08-04-2017, 05:37 PM   #87
Sacmaverick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfonso Tangherlini View Post
I reported the sick chameleon to your imposter the same day i received the chameleon, I will pay you 100 with the condition that I prefer to wait for a male chameleon that is 3 months or more because 6 weeks is to young to ship and I get to choose the chameleon like you said.
DEAL but note i never keep any chameleons past 8 weeks so i wont have alot to choose from i will hold on to 1 or 2 for you to pick out of (Unless you want to pick now and i can mark the choice with a marker as to not sell) I usually only wholesale my animals and rarely do deals with retail clients. at 6-8 weeks wholesalers buy them immediately but regardless reach out to me through my email SACMAVERICK@Gmail.com around 9-21-17 and i will send you out what you are requesting pending cancellation of the PayPal case.

Old 08-04-2017, 05:40 PM   #88
Sacmaverick
date of hatch was 6-21-17 so 9-21-17 would be three months if that works for you. I can send pictures of individual alphas when i get home if you would like to choose now if you want to wait i will def hold on to a couple to choose from but i would suggest picking now so i can hold for you. (im leaving town for a bit and nothing will be sold until the end of the month so you have time. I will be back on the 24tha and you can choose then if you please and i will still ship 1 month later.

Old 08-04-2017, 05:42 PM   #89
Alfonso Tangherlini
9 weeks is fine.let me call PayPal now

Old 08-04-2017, 05:55 PM   #90
Alfonso Tangherlini
I called PayPal today at 5:45 spoke with Kevin and the case is closed. I will post here again once I received the new chameleon

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
board of inquiry, scammer, scammers