FREE(or Trade) Breeder!!!! CB Male White Lined Gecko- w/conditions - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-17-2013, 12:05 PM   #1
Giantsfan24
FREE(or Trade) Breeder!!!! CB Male White Lined Gecko- w/conditions

OK, before you get to excited, yes I am offering a free male CB White Lined Gecko but there are some caveats. I purchased this animal as a pet from Pangea and he has not taken to handling as I thought he would. After 3 months, he has not calmed down with regular handling. That's ok. They are known to be very fast, and this one is no exception. He is a little lightning bug.

As I will be concentrating on breeding Sarasinorum ATM, I would like to donate him for breeding purposes with the understanding that I would get at least one of his healthy offspring(this is quite common in the Tarantula community where males don't live long after maturing and risk dying during mating...). I would pay shipping for the offspring. I would also be interested in CB or LTC trades(or trades plus cash) for Cave Geckos or Cat Geckos. HEAVY preference will be given to handlable animals.

Again, this animal must be used for breeding purposes(or we can trade for a cb handlable adult or juvenile). If you don't have a positive reputation here on the boards, photo evidence or positive references must be supplied.

I would much prefer to deal locally but I will ship if necessary(with the buyer paying the $45 ship cost). I haven't packed a reptile for shipping in a long time so it would be best if you arranged to have someone you trust assist me in this. I have a styrofoam-lined box and can obtain the proper heating or cooling packs but it would still be best for an experienced shipper to assist.

He can only be shipped within the continental United States and shipped next day services only. Because you are getting him free, shipping charges are nonrefundable if he arrives DOA(this is standard policy for shipping reptiles). Photos can be provided upon request. He does have a regenerated full tail but that should in no way affect his breeding ability.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!