Bad Guy SIMPLY VIVID WARNING DO NOT BUY HOGS - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2009, 01:43 AM   #41
Justin Mitcham
Victor legal recourse is done and over!! This thread is past tense!!

David won't even come here to defend himself!! LOL

I made it clear that at the time I couldn't post anything in a public forum due to legal restraints..I made it clear if there were any doubts that I could send whatever needed to a trusted person on this forum and he can verify what I said..my post was a warning because I didn't want anyone else involved, scammed etc.., I wanted a REAL judge to settle this 1st..not the BOI. Court of law...not public opinion... courts of public opinion are rarely fair or just.
The matter is old...and has been reconciled and I am very happy it is no longer an issue in that regards.
But on the otherhand if people were a little more open perhaps all these animals wouldn't be dead and perhaps people wouldn't of got screwed over... this is the point of my post...how quick people jumped in to judge and kick me when I was down.
My post should make people think, I can tell you that David was quite Encouraged by these post on the BOI.. now a year latter ...many people screwed over, animals dead ...and others just creeped the hell out.. just sucks that is could of been possibly resolved better.
Victor ...how would you like to see pics posted of an animal you hatched...dead from something like this..how would you feel?? I can tell you how I feel...I feel responsible and very very bad..

Old 11-14-2009, 02:40 AM   #42
MiIguanaLvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Mitcham View Post
Victor legal recourse is done and over!! This thread is past tense!

Victor ...how would you like to see pics posted of an animal you hatched...dead from something like this..how would you feel?? I can tell you how I feel...I feel responsible and very very bad..
I am so sorry about the loss of your pets. Is there a chance of animal cruelty charges being brought? Anything???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!