Info UPS Shipping (They dont have a clue) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #41
Briscoe007
I also think that all delivery drivers from every company get some kind of perverse joy out of handing you packages that say this side up sideways or UPSide down.

Old 11-15-2009, 11:22 PM   #42
bradleymoore
i'm certainly glad i've not had any problems yet.

Old 11-16-2009, 10:16 PM   #43
pigslayer
no more ups for me

how did u ship a snake with ups they dont ship snakes atleast thats what they tell me,long story short a set up a pickup at my house through ship your reptiles and ups driver comes and picks up my package around 5pm and at 730 they call me and say they opened the package and seen that i was shipping ball pythons and told me to come get it and that ups does not ship snakes,i called all pro shipping but i guess it was past business hours please beware of this because when i went to pick them up they were setting outside in the cold and its a good thing i had heat packs in there with them
im sure all pro shipping will fix this for me

Old 11-16-2009, 10:45 PM   #44
pigslayer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkV2-VtKqGo
if ups dont ship snakes why was this video even made

Old 11-16-2009, 10:56 PM   #45
TripleMoonsExotic
Jeremy, most of your questions can be answered in this thread (that has been linked twice in this thread already) where Robin of SYR actually responded to questions/concerns (though not satisfactory to myself or some others). This information has been available here on the BOI for some time.

Old 11-17-2009, 03:18 PM   #46
fhayden1
Glad you received your boa in good health! Your story actually made me ill. UPS is horrible.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
shipyourreptiles, syr