Inquiry Ron Billingsly - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-28-2009, 08:13 PM   #91
tpaul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian_Butterfly View Post
Copy and paste is easy to make the other look like lieing. Learn how to screen shot the email. I'm not takeing anyone side i just simply mean your complaining over 65.00 you got back. It's stupied childish but i guess anyone thats on here has no job or no life.
ummm...aren't you on here?

Old 10-28-2009, 09:20 PM   #92
Obsidian_Butterfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpaul View Post
ummm...aren't you on here?
I come to make friends and learn more about reptiles. NOT see people wine and cry like babies stomping their foot because they didn't check or think to ask to see if a snake was healthy or not. But I came in here and everything is psycho. Makes me want to tell everyone I know to stay away from here. Because the more I read the more I learn it's nothing but thieves, liers and scammers that meet here. I know there maybe some good sellers out there, but the bad out way the good 10 to 1. I mean seriously I bet over half of you that are posting your rants don't even have reptiles your self?

But then some have 4,000.. 6,000 some and even more posts on here. Add that up that's hundreds of post per week even per day = NO LIFE. I have what 21 posts now? I don't stay on here all day and keep refreshing the page so that I can get my last 2 cents in on someone. Seriously I have a life. A pretty good one at that.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:34 PM   #93
Obsidian_Butterfly
Also willow you haven't screen shot any of the emails yet I'm pretty sure someone on here can tell you how to. Heck I'll tell you. Here it goes.

The first thing to do is open up or go to whatever it is you wish to take the screen shot of.

Then press the Print Screen key. Having trouble? On your keyboard it's between (at least on my keyboard) between the F12 and ScrLk keys.

Next click start /All Programs/Accessories/Paint.

When paint opens click EDIT and then click PASTE.

Your screen shot will appear.

Next click File in Paint and select Save As (give it a name and then save it on your desktop).

Once its saved close up paint and go back to Fauna Classifieds Forum.

Make your post and then down where it says Attach click on the browse button.

Go to the desktop and select the pic you just put there double click on it and then click on post it will be attached to your post.

AND it's just that easy.

Yes I looked it up copied and pasted it. I didn't really want to take the time to type it out because she will more in likely won't listen to me anyways. Oh well.

Old 10-28-2009, 10:31 PM   #94
lanceheads
wow! Thanks for the computer lesson.

Randal Berry

Old 10-28-2009, 10:38 PM   #95
Ron Billingsley
So, let me get this striaght, if someone comes on here, and says they gotten nice animals from me, and had good deals, they are..... stupid? causing trouble? don't need to be here?
But if someone comes on and is bitching about me being a death dealer and a mite hoader.. they are applauded and cheered?
Humans, by nature bitch and cry when they don't get their way. When something goes according to plan... it is just..... fine and away they go.
For every post I have on here complaining about me, I have 1,000 plus good sales. Can I prove that? YES.
Chicago.... 10 tables Hamburg 10 tables Taylor, Indainapolis, Grand Rapids, St. Louis, Kentucky, etc, etc, etc.....
I guess all those customers are stupid and don't know no better?????

P L E A S E

I come on here, try to explain my side... and I'm a liar and a thief?

You attack anyone who stands up for me. And put them through the ringer.
Obsidian Butterfly, I don't even know her. But she is putting up with this nonsense. She has to be a person of faith to go thru that.

I know, believe me, that no matter what I say, you will shoot down and twist it. I gave up on it. I just feel bad for the people who has to listen to and be abused by these trolls.

Like she said... 6,000 post, 7,000 post... OMG the math hurts my head.
That's crazy. I've been a member here since..... what? 2002? 100 some posts.......

I let society in general determine my fate. Not you ventictive twits.
But then again, according to you, I am putting the wool over all their eyes....

Old 10-28-2009, 10:57 PM   #96
MikeCurtin
FYI - I came here and offered my assessment of the situation. I think I was one of the first people Kim bought from online, and we have since spoken on many occasions. She sometimes calls me for advice on husbandry, sellers, or misc. herp stuff. For this reason, she knew she could call me for advice on this situation. I had never dealt with Ron to this point, and had not heard of anything negative with regards to any of his deals/animals.

When I read what Ron wrote about the transaction, it threw me for a bit of a loop. Remember, Kim did not start this thread, nor even call him a bad guy. She just presented the details of her transaction while giving him the benefit of the doubt, so that others could do with it as they will. His recollection of events either had her completely confused with someone else, was blatantly misleading and dishonest, or she documented all of the lies she was telling me over a week long + period just in case someone started a random thread about Ron.

Obsidian Butterfly came here and attacked Kim for relaying her experience fairly, and impartially. When I advised her to re-read the post, she told me to go **** myself and called me a "hater".....and you think she's catching heat for sticking up for you, Ron? You may do well to notice that there were a few people here that stuck up for you, but she was the only one that got the treatment she did. Can you honestly think it was undeserved?

Old 10-28-2009, 11:12 PM   #97
Ron Billingsley
My FYI- First Mike, thank you. I appericate you helping her. But, like I said in the beginning, since that transaction, I've had countless others. I don't remember dates and such, I did not write them down.
But point #1 She purchased a 6 ft plus Spilotes. I had them for sale in hamburg for $125 to $150 each. Of all the ones I sold, only hers had a problem. Can I prove that? I guess not. But since no one has stepped up yet.. we'll wave that for now.
#2 I gave her a deal on it. She says I did not. Let me ask the court, if I may.... anyone see a 6 ft plus Spliotes for sale for $65? anywhere?
I gave her the deal because of the condition of the animal.
All this about keeping records and if my name ever came up to warn people.... sorry that is BS. She was hoping to get a $125 to $150 animal for $65. It didnt' work out. Instead of me saying..... No refunds, or sorry charlie, I refunded her. full 100 percent.
#3 Now we can go over and over and over on when, how, what time, etc....
but ..... seriously it's beating a dead horse....
If she feels I took advantage of her, I'm sorry. I'll donate another $65 to USARK in her name. But I get the feeling that wouldn't make her happy either.

Now, to the other ones.... like David... it just makes them feel important to slam other people. 6,000 posts..... you got to be kidding..... really????
I didn't attack or draw him out at all... until he posted here. He said he has the right to do what ever he likes to do.
Well, ladies and gentleman, that goes two ways......
I said my peace, I posted my email and telephone number. What else can I do? I'm a breeder. I'm a salesman. I'm now a show promoter.
I guess, my so called vendor buddies will be happy to hear I'm cutting down on alot of shows I was doing. But I'm not getting out of business.
I've been keeping and breeding reptiles since most of you were born.
If you don't like me or my stuff.... well..... just keep walking. I don't want your business if you think so lowly of me. Thank God most people I deal with do. Good Day. And.. for you david.. please enjoy your animals.

Old 10-28-2009, 11:18 PM   #98
P120_Cartman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Billingsley View Post
Chicago.... 10 tables Hamburg 10 tables Taylor, Indainapolis, Grand Rapids, St. Louis, Kentucky, etc, etc, etc.....
I guess all those customers are stupid and don't know no better?????

Like she said... 6,000 post, 7,000 post... OMG the math hurts my head.
That's crazy. I've been a member here since..... what? 2002? 100 some posts.......

I let society in general determine my fate. Not you ventictive twits.
But then again, according to you, I am putting the wool over all their eyes....
Ron, you may get 10 tables, but what are they filled with?

I agree that some may be eccentric when posting but they mean well and just try to make sure this stuff doesn't happen to everyone, over and over.

The reptile society says no more Imports Ron.

Will you be vending at your show? Will you be enforcing a strict CB rule? what are the rules of your show?

Old 10-28-2009, 11:37 PM   #99
Ron Billingsley
Patrick, I guess it's not allowed for us to talk about my show, but since you asked me directly I guess I can answer a few questions. I hope the Mods don't mind....

First, Chicago show... 10 tables.... I sell CB and WC at shows. CB burmese Pythons, CB boa constrictors, CB Bearded Dragons, CB Sulcata Tortoises, etc, etc, etc.
But in all honesty, i also sell WC animals. Uros, Tokay Geckos, Savanna Monitors.
The Reptile Society does not say no to WC. I'm sorry but it's true.
I sell tons of WC animals. Why? Because people DEMAND it.

I know, it would be nice if we all just dealt with nice CB produced stuff, but it would hurt the industry. I just don't have time to get into the policatics of it. But maybe later we can. Start a thread and hass it all out. Pros and Cons.

My show. I have 113 tables booked. There will be all kinds of herps there, including exotics. As long at the vendors have proper paperwork/licsnces.

I will have proably only one table. Running such a large show, I can not vend and be a show promoter at the same time. I've recently sold off most of my wholesale stock, to work hard to get this show up and running. Takes alot of time and spending captial to do a good show..... Ask any promoter.

I'm not here to make any one mad, but I am not a coward either. They have their view points and I respect them for that, but I have mine also.
And when I am ... I guess teased to responding like David's Post... I respond.
Most don't like it when they are challenged. Most trolls don't either.

Patrick, I invite you to the show, and I would be pleased if you would walk around and actually inspect. Do you not think the promoters in Chicago, or Hamburg or anywhere in fact, would not come to me and say , Hey Ron, please remove that, or clean that up, or......

Table of death? Death Dealer? These are people who are either jealous, or have some other reason to be a hater. Not one time, NO ONE TIME has David or any one else come to me and say.... dude...... mites.... or Hey Buddy, looks like you need to work on the..... " feel in the blank".

Now, I know ... they will come and say.... Not my job to inspect him or to tell him what he should already know.....

But .... It's just peachy to come here and say.... I got to spray myself down with mite spray when I get home....... yea... sure.....

Most of you would jaw drop if you knew the tenth of what I have here....
I'm not bragging, just saying..... shows... small regional shows... people buy cheap animals, and not very many large ticket items. I fill a need. So I'm a crimminal.
So be it. I will stop vending small shows, so hence I will no longer need to fill the need. I wonder... who will fill the space I vacant? No one? Don't count on it......

Old 10-29-2009, 02:05 AM   #100
Obsidian_Butterfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post

Obsidian Butterfly came here and attacked Kim for relaying her experience fairly, and impartially. When I advised her to re-read the post, she told me to go **** myself and called me a "hater".....and you think she's catching heat for sticking up for you, Ron? You may do well to notice that there were a few people here that stuck up for you, but she was the only one that got the treatment she did. Can you honestly think it was undeserved?
You told me to fly away butterfly is to the reason i said what i said to you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!