Inquiry Ron Billingsly - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-27-2009, 11:56 PM   #61
chfd143
Again not to throw stones, but now Ron is backing out of his former statements......it went from no one at the taylor show spends money to I can't be 2 places at once.....sorry.....too late to mend fences.

Now to the more important issue:

RON- it is YOUR job and RESPONSIBILITY as the seller to not GIVE DEALS on sick animals......heres a thought.....DONT SELL THEM........I'm trying to be as professional and proper as possible, but TAKE THE SICK ANIMALS OFF YOUR TABLE. I sell high end BP's, retics, burms, boas, and leos, and if any one animal seems even a little ill I DONT PUT IT ON MY TABLE. It's called responsible vending.

Jasmin- How with ANY sense wharsoever can you side with someone with SO MEANY accusations? If you had any sense you would know that when there's that many people with the same story it's not a LYNCH mob, ITS THE TRUTH. or are we ALL just out to get Ron Billingsley? Here's a thought. Maybe we're just trying to save people from making the same mistake we did? Thanks "Ron's Guardian Angel"

And AJ- Congrats for having one of the few good animals.

Old 10-28-2009, 01:05 AM   #62
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian_Butterfly View Post
OK I don't know both of these people but I'll put in my 2 cents anyways. Let me some this up.

Willow:
Your basically pissed that you didn't look over the reptile before you bought it right? And now blaming him because of a now dead snake? All tho you thought you bought a healthy snake you didn't the snake died he gave you a refund and your STILL complaining about it? Are you that poor? You got your refund what more do you want? I've seen people on here scammed out of literally thousands of dollars and nothing can be done about it. I think you should thank Ron for being so nice to you. In fact if it was me I wouldn't have been so nice. Just my IMO.

Ron:
I seen the linching mob on here strip people including my best friend of every creditability they have till they have nothing because of this on here. They aren't worth fight their childish games.Just my 2 cents.
Then I can only guess your friend, like Ron Bilkingsly must not have had much, if any creditability to begin with.

But again (and again, and again), it's those who have the BAD GUY threads here on the BOI or their blind following friends that are always crying about the lynch mob, cliques, the wolf pack etc... You along with the other sniveling whining people do not have to come here and I'm sure if you keep it up you will be shown the door.

Old 10-28-2009, 02:34 AM   #63
P120_Cartman
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aj_Balls View Post
I've known Ron maybe 6-7 years. I've helped him at shows for the past 3-4 years. Nothing I've ever bought from him had mites. Nor any animals at shows I help with. Except boxes of WC gravid balls which he brought straight from the airport to the show he does locally. And that's the only time I've ever seen a mite/tick on an animal he had at a show. But even so, after coming home none of my snakes have mites. I have not had an outbreak of mites in at least 3 years. And none of them were from snakes coming from Ron. How do I know? My first/worst/last outbreak was about 3 years ago. One snake I currently own from Ron I got 4-5 years ago. Last time I bought a snake from him, about a year ago.
...thats just too funny, a known big importer doesn't have mites besides what he just got from the airport....lmao too good

Almost Every person I know that has bought from Ron has had there animals die on the ride home, or shortly after and He is commonly referred to as Dr. Death (or the Island of death) at the same local show he so carelessly brought boxes of mites too, While he doesn't hide the fact he deals mainly in imports, He doesn't volunteer it either..lots of un-suspecting victims have been had for Ron's Gain.

While I have never had any bad dealings with the man, that could be because I just refuse to buy from him. Putting Half dead animals into nice acrylics with fancy lights just doesn't do it for me.

Ron, Are you planning on vending at your show? Are you planning on under cutting all your vendors at your own show? Have any rules on CB stuff? going to keep it clean?

I have nothing bad to say about you personally Ron, I don't know you well enough to make that statement, however, You should get back into the CB aspect of the reptile world its better over here anyway...

Aj, Id check your collection, if you put anything from Ron into it, id be willing to bet you have mites.

Old 10-28-2009, 02:51 AM   #64
Obsidian_Butterfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
Alas....no more negative karma function.

Please re-read the thread in its entirety. Kim expressed concern at Ron's less than punctual response after the animal died. She wouldn't even call him a bad guy because she didn't know what took him so long, and because she knew the risks of WC animals. It was only after he came here and blatantly lied about their transaction that she really called him out.

You come here and spout off that without reading the whole thread, and then have the audacity to criticize the BOI???? Why don't you fly away, butterfly?
Why don't you go yourself mike. Was I talking to you? NO I said what I wanted to so I'm outtie. Later hater.

Old 10-28-2009, 03:07 AM   #65
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian_Butterfly View Post
Why don't you go yourself mike. Was I talking to you? NO I said what I wanted to so I'm outtie. Later hater.
Ah, the ramblings of a BOI Bad Guy groupie.

Old 10-28-2009, 04:27 AM   #66
joepythons
idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by P120_Cartman View Post
He is commonly referred to as Dr. Death (or the Island of death) at the same local show he so carelessly brought boxes of mites too,
Ron is Dr Death .I have heard of someone from that show being called this but they never knew his name.Thank you for clearing this up now i know who to AVOID BIGTIME

Old 10-28-2009, 07:10 AM   #67
snakemami
I have had transactions with Ron and have never had a problem. I also live by the motto, let the buyer beware. Inspect your animals and if there is an issue, Ron will make it right.

I would certainly buy from him again. I can tell you that I have also purchased from other "huge name" people and would up with dead snakes from infection, mites, etc. But never from Ron.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:37 AM   #68
Whitewater Reptiles
I don't agree with the buyer beware motto, it shouldn't be that way. Anyone that sells these live animals should at the very least know if they are healthy or not.

And Ron does a good thing and gives out a refund or credit, but it's almost as if it doesn't surprise him that the animal expired.

Ron also doesn't tell you the whole story and he IS dishonest concerning his animals, he wants to make the sale. And how do you get the tag of "The Island of Death" ???
I'm sure it isn't from one or two bad deals.

And why does he feel the need to be cheap ? Sell quality and these threads will disappear.

Mike Derks

Old 10-28-2009, 08:36 AM   #69
MMA_Fanatic976
he acts as if hes done nothing wrong. face it the dude is a crook. he is one of these guys that acts like hes done it all and been there and done that but what it boils down to is he has done nothing but give people shitty animals. no quality involved. and he has a show now??? i bet thats just as much of a joke as this man himself. what a loser im sure hes based his career on being a crook. oh well to each their own.... Sincerely Daniel Fries.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:03 AM   #70
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemami View Post
I have had transactions with Ron and have never had a problem. I also live by the motto, let the buyer beware. Inspect your animals and if there is an issue, Ron will make it right.
Seems that "if" should read when there is an issue, Ron will procrastinate and then may make it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemami View Post
I would certainly buy from him again. I can tell you that I have also purchased from other "huge name" people and would up with dead snakes from infection, mites, etc. But never from Ron.
Yet with a quick check of your posts here, you have not made one bad guy thread or added to any others already existing making such claims. Odd, very odd.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!