Inquiry DTS Herps - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:20 PM   #1
dndvictory@sbcglobal.net
DTS Herps

Does anyone have any information about DTS Herps in Florida, good or bad. Thanks.

Old 11-10-2009, 01:18 PM   #2
MikeCurtin
For your viewing pleasure:http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...earchid=701504

Take your time, as there are many threads to choose from.

Old 11-10-2009, 01:32 PM   #3
dndvictory@sbcglobal.net
WOW, thanks. I did a search but nothing showed up. Thanks for the link, I really appreciate it.

Old 11-10-2009, 02:23 PM   #4
MikeCurtin
You bet....it may save you some $$$.

Old 11-10-2009, 06:14 PM   #5
paulWTAMU
I've never been one to assume that one bad guy thread means someone's a scam artist...but looking at all those

Old 11-10-2009, 08:05 PM   #6
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
You bet....it may save you some $$$.
And a whole lot of grief.

Old 11-11-2009, 01:26 AM   #7
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
For your viewing pleasure:http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...earchid=701504

Take your time, as there are many threads to choose from.
Weird....that link doesn't bring anything up when I click on it. Its comes up with a box that says...Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Does anyone else get that message? And if so...how was the other guy able to see anything?

Old 11-11-2009, 01:30 AM   #8
MikeCurtin
That's strange...I get the same message from my home computer. When I initially typed in "DTS Herps Dan Scolaro", a whole smorgasboard of stuff came up. Let me try that again.

Old 11-11-2009, 01:31 AM   #9
MikeCurtin
Does this one work for you? http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...earchid=702427

Old 11-11-2009, 01:41 AM   #10
AvandisFifth187
I normally ignore DTS herps threads, mainly because they are so long, but this one was short so I figured I'd take a look. I didn't get what the issue was with the company, then I saw the name Dan Scolaro and understood completely. I would definitely suggest trying to stay away from doing business with Mr. Scolaro. Save yourself some money and grief.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!