INQUIRY - snowballsballpythons.com - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2005, 10:07 AM   #91
Ghi Reptiles
Check this out...straight from Tim Bowles about his

Hey Dan,

This is exactly how reassuring it is...

This is his response when I posted about him ripping me off for $2,500.00.
Quote:
Must really suck to get caught up in your own deal and told to F'off by someone with the balls to say it to you.

Hey dipchit, here is a lesson for you.

No guarantee means, you guessed it, NO GUARANTEE.

Thanks for the truck, and you should see the new Jag setting in the garage.
Makes you feel all warm, fuzzy, and trusting doesn't it?

Old 12-08-2005, 10:20 AM   #92
Griz
So in other words, a guy who has yet to be able to distinguish between the appropriate usage of sit, set and sat, wants me to believe that he has a new truck and a new jag sitting in his driveway? Sure, I believe him......

Griz

Old 12-08-2005, 04:50 PM   #93
Ghi Reptiles
Hey Griz,

The truck was financed a couple of years ago and anyone can finance a Jag for about $300.00 a month for the low end model...they run somewhere in the 20's brand new. I think they are like a ford taurus with a Jag emblem on the hood.

He really likes to dig in about putting the $2,500.00 he scammed me out of toward his avalanche. I guess that makes it partially mine What part do I want...hmmmmm

Old 12-08-2005, 10:28 PM   #94
Cat_72
$2,500 ought to just about buy ya the engine, I would think. That would be what I would take..... then he can just keep looking at it sitting in his garage going nowhere....

Old 12-08-2005, 11:13 PM   #95
Ghi Reptiles
LOL...that's great!

Well the good people at the hosting company of ghireptiles.com shut down the site that was put up without my permission. The account was suspended for violations of their terms of service. The ironic thing is when you go to snowballsballpythons.com it has also been shut down for violations of the host companies terms of service. Maybe it's because both sites were on the same account that was suspended...

Old 12-09-2005, 08:17 AM   #96
The BoidSmith
All that work for nothing...Well he can always put the snow balls for sale in Repti bid. An alias is all that's required there...

Regards

Old 12-09-2005, 01:49 PM   #97
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghi Reptiles
LOL...that's great!

Well the good people at the hosting company of ghireptiles.com shut down the site that was put up without my permission. The account was suspended for violations of their terms of service. The ironic thing is when you go to snowballsballpythons.com it has also been shut down for violations of the host companies terms of service. Maybe it's because both sites were on the same account that was suspended...

Nope. We had them shut down for a seperate violation. Failure to remove the information we requested.

> From: abuse@freewebs.com [mailto:abuse@freewebs.com]
> Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 2:04 PM
> To: "Top Shelf Exotics"
> Subject: Re: Violation of service, Etc. Hel [snowballs1]
>
> Dear Freewebs User,
>
> Thank you for notifying the FreeWebs Abuse Department regarding a violation on one a
> site hosted by us. Violations and abuses of our services are taken very seriously. With
> the enormous number of sites hosted by us, we are unable to catch violations before
> they happen, and at times, even after they have taken place.
>
> All complaints and notifications are investigated and the site manager notified about the
> complaint and action that may be needed should they be in violation of our Terms-of-
> Service. Should action not be taken, the site is frozen pending deletion, unless corrective
> steps are taken.
>
> We do not freeze or delete sites without investigating the complaint or notification since
> we do receive a large volume of false or incorrect accusations of such abuses.
>
> You should also understand that although FreeWebs does take responsibility for the
> content on ours sites, we do not have the authority to investigate all issues, nor to
> prevent future violations. You should use your best judgment to contact an attorney or
> local authorities depending on the violation and what actions you feel need to be taken
> to prevent future violations by the offender.
>
> Thank you for notifying us about the violation. We hope to take the appropriate action
> as soon as possible.
>
> Best Regards,
> Freewebs

Old 12-09-2005, 09:06 PM   #98
Ghi Reptiles
Ohhhhh ok...sorry for thinking it was related to the ghireptiles.com thing. Me and my jumping to conclusions...well at least I can admit when I am wrong...as rare of an occurance that it is...I mean hardly ever...I think one other time in third grade...but I am sure that the teacher was wrong

Old 12-09-2005, 11:47 PM   #99
Chris@TSE
lolllll

Old 12-10-2005, 10:51 AM   #100
Ghi Reptiles
Well I am glad to see you took care of things Chris. I don't like seeing people getting taken advantage of and 'snowballs' went over the edge and part of it was lying to people that were nice enough to let him put links to their sites on his site.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!