Bad Guy Francesco Munoz of MOC Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-26-2017, 11:06 PM   #11
Herpin Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodyr113 View Post
I was told that the animals were still available, and after asking some questions about specifics, I began to make arrangement for the payment. Suddenly, I was told that the animals had already been bought.
Was there ever a point, between your asking questions and then making payment arrangements, when you said "I'll take them" and the seller responded "OK it's a deal", or something to that effect? In other words, did you verbally agree to buy them, and did the seller then verbally agree to wait for the payment?
If so, and if you sent the funds on or before the agreed upon time, then it sounds like you have a legitimate gripe.
If, on the other hand, you simply asked questions and then went about transferring the funds without clearly relaying your intentions to the seller, then it's simply a matter of somebody else getting them first. I've had that happen to me many times. While I'm mulling it over, or asking questions, somebody else is sending in their money. It's disappointing for sure, but those are the breaks. From the sellers perspective, they can't really be expected to turn away a certain sale in favor of an uncertain one.

Old 11-27-2017, 01:06 AM   #12
T Rex
Snooze You Lose

You have no leg to stand on as it pertains to the loss of the purchase Kody. Sorry but if you snooze you lose and there are hundreds of thousands of people that can tell the same story. You do however have my attention and am anxiously awaiting for some evidence to support your allegation of tampering and modifying your rating. Please present some evidence. Other wise we are left with a possible fraudulent allegation perpetrated by Mr. Ross. I hope that's not the case. As previously requested, Tell us what happened

Old 11-27-2017, 08:09 AM   #13
chongorojo
Yes, we all get the snooze you loose aspect. Nothing there, BUT deleting reviews vs commenting under them as to what actually happened is pretty shady imo.. so what no deal no review allowed? Thats the only part that stinks here other than the premature bad guy thread..imo

Old 11-27-2017, 09:53 AM   #14
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongorojo View Post
BUT deleting reviews vs commenting under them as to what actually happened is pretty shady imo.. so what no deal no review allowed? Thats the only part that stinks here other than the premature bad guy thread..imo
I am guessing they felt the review was unwarranted, as they had not done business with the OP. I would probably remove a review from someone I hadn't done business with.

Old 11-27-2017, 11:33 AM   #15
Kodyr113
I'm sorry for no response, but as I said before, I need yo upload my pictures from my computer. I understand where many of you are coming from, but I still cannot say that I agree.

Old 11-27-2017, 01:13 PM   #16
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodyr113 View Post
I'm sorry for no response, but as I said before, I need yo upload my pictures from my computer. I understand where many of you are coming from, but I still cannot say that I agree.
Posting attachments how to: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

Old 11-27-2017, 01:28 PM   #17
Kodyr113
Thank you.

Old 11-27-2017, 01:47 PM   #18
Kodyr113
Now that I've been able to get to my computer, here are the screenshots that I have. These first four are the messages between the MOC page and myself. I understand that many of you disagree with my assessment of the situation, and that's fine. I clarified at the end of my original post that, although my situation did in fact occur, my opinions are still my own. Regardless of what common practice may be, that doesn't make it a good practice in any way. Please feel free to look at my records of what happened, including upload after this post, and make your own decision. Although I haven't had a great experience, I'm aware that this is only my experience, and not necessarily what anyone else would go through. I originally made this thread simply as a means to inform other members of the hobby what happened in my case, solely in the interest of transparency. Thanks for sticking along with me, I suppose.
Attached Images

Old 11-27-2017, 01:52 PM   #19
Kodyr113
These uploads are the rest of my screenshots. I have altered one (I drew a circle around the rating which was removed; prior to my screenshot, my 1 star review was visible here). I know that some of you will still disagree with my assessment, but I maintain that even though something may be a common practice, that doesn't necessarily make it a practice worth praise. I will maintain my standards of doing business with anyone, even within the hobby, because I feel that without customers holding businesses up to a standard, the customer will simply be stepped on as the businesses act in whatever way they like. Once again, thanks for sticking with me as I got to uploading these files, regardless of how you may feel about the situation.
Attached Images

Old 11-27-2017, 01:55 PM   #20
Kodyr113
One last note before I forget: Thank you, Snake-Queen, for helping me figure out how to upload these files. I'm a bit of a klutz here, since I haven't been around long.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
uroplatus