Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock - Conman, deceitful, swindler, manipulative Scammer! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2018, 09:13 PM   #11
Candipatton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Frog View Post
I don't understand why anyone would ship live turtles to Chicago the first week of january when the coldest weather is upon us.

You do not deserve all the crap this guy is pulling on you I hope it all comes to a peaceful end very soon.
This was my first time ever going through a breeder for my turtles. He knew my weather and had my money for 2 weeks before he even shipped out. There’s was a group chat made to discuss how many heat packs should be used also. I even asked him for a refund before my shipment went out. The last payment was made at 2 am on the 4th of January while my turtles were on route to me
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2018, 09:31 PM   #12
Candipatton
I’m still going through screenshots because I have so many but here’s ones that lead up to all this. After I took my little gifted turtle to the vet along with the dead albino to make sure whatever killed it wasn’t effecting the other one. Then the FedEx forms he asked me to fill out as him and send it back so he can send it off. I was told by FedEx not to fill that out because I am only the buyer. The seller is the one suppose to fill it out
Rest are in separate threads cause it’s only allows 4 uploads at a time
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2018, 09:34 PM   #13
Candipatton
Continued messages
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2018, 09:36 PM   #14
Candipatton
And some more
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2018, 09:48 PM   #15
Candipatton
Now paypal payments, FedEx email, and the 2nd bank stament closing this out for the last time. After I had to show 173 screenshots proving my case against Anthony or whatever his name is. I Also have the 1st statement if that one needs to be posted also
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2018, 09:11 PM   #16
Robert Walker
Please consider using this other thread to continue the conversation since it is an overlapping thread, thanks: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=658093

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!