Bad Guy Baltazaar2010 / Albert Bazaar took payment and never shipped animals - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-25-2018, 10:23 PM   #61
tlmoon
I think some people are going to defend Albert no matter what. He was utterly wrong in this situation and there's really no way to spin that, except by implying that the OP was somehow unreasonable. This is clearly not the case. From what I've seen, Marku1999's posts are very even handed and respectful, even when he's upset at the situation. He does not seem like a difficult person to deal with. Albert, on the other hand, reacted like a 5 year old.

If Albert has treated other people well, that's great. As has been said before on the BOI, how you handle things that don't go well is also a part of how a person is judged. Albert clearly did not handle the situation with Mark well. Let him own up to that. It doesn't negate other things he has done well with other parties, but he doesn't get a free pass to act like a jerk and not hold up his end of the deal.

Old 01-25-2018, 11:16 PM   #62
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by markpulawski View Post
You couldn't be more wrong, you and Lynn both, Lynn you started screaming scammer 3 or 4 posts in, how many deals have you done with this guy...ANY??
AHH, did I hurt your feelings Mark, that wasn't my intentions, but so be it.

Bottom line "It is, what it is" you don't have too be a rocket scientist to see exactly what your friend Albert was up to...

If it walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, it's what?

BTW, I wasn't screaming scammer, I was really relaxed, & calm when I typed it out on my keyboard, there wasn't any thing to scream about then, or now.......

Let's not forget, Albert has known of me for over a decade of the fifty years plus I've been in reptiles, and never heard anything good about me, that's why he wouldn't/hasn't contacted me. I've been called worse, by better.......

Again, I can't stress it enough, "It is, What it is"....

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-26-2018, 02:01 AM   #63
Snake-Queen
I called him a thief, that is what he is. He said he'd refund & didn't, ergo, thief.

He sold turtle he didn't have, that is actually by definition a scammer. I don't believe he was on the road to collect some. He has too many excuses.

Old 07-07-2018, 07:11 PM   #64
Sam Floyd
Is he a member of Fauna? Couldn't find his profile.

Old 07-07-2018, 09:21 PM   #65
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Floyd View Post
Is he a member of Fauna? Couldn't find his profile.
His profile is http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=118929, member name Baltazaar2010.

Old 07-08-2018, 03:57 AM   #66
Sam Floyd
Talking Thank you

Thank you for the prompt response. Looking in the directory came up absent. I hate to get into this particular section to ask and my inquiry is completely unrelated to anything posted here, it was just the easiest route via the search engines.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!