Bad Guy Post created by: C.J. Wink about {Bad Guy}-(Southside Dragons "Ed Pereira") - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2009, 02:25 AM   #1
dragonfanatic4454
Warning! Post created by: C.J. Wink about {Bad Guy}-(Southside Dragons "Ed Pereira")

Full name of poster: C.J. Wink
{Bad Guy}-Southside Dragons "Ed Pereira"

I am going to try this one more time since it seems I have violated rules unknowingly and I am not sure if I am still doing this right even after reading the BOI required reading on the subject. I hope this one is right and I am not breaking the rules. Hopefully I am not going to upset Mr. Moore anymore with this post. I do not see a place where my name appears in red on the top left corner like the other posts show in the BOI so if Mr. Moore or any other knowing member would like to show me how to fix that then I would be greatly appreciative. Just send me a pm so I can fix it. Again, my full name is in the topic line, its the first thing I write about, and it is at the bottom. Anyway here it goes....

I am rather new to this forum, but not new to dragons. I just bought a hypotranslucent leatherback off of Ed from southside dragons. I got a good deal on him and I was so happy that I was told that the dragon I was buying was originally from Josh D. at Phantom Dragons who is known for his high quality dragons. Ed and I talked back and forth through email and I finally got enough info to decide to buy the dragon form him. What I didn't know was that I was dealing with a liar and someone who doesn't care for his dragons properly.

When I finally got the dragon from UPS in the morning, I opened the box and the first thing I noticed was that the dragon had the tip of his tail bent at almost a 90 degree angle. This was something new to me since all of the pictures of the tail I asked for did not have this. The reason for this was because he was put into a box half the size he should've been shipped in for who knows what reasons. The next thing I noticed was that there was dry feces covering his feet and halfway down his tail. That just immediately made me think he was kept in unsanitary conditions. Everyone knows that dragons need their cages spot cleaned everyday to ensure the cleanest habitat. He also lied about the dragons personality telling me he was camera shy and that he acted bigger than he was. In truth, he was the most timid dragon I had ever received, running across the tank away from me for the first week. None of the other five dragons I bought have ever done this and they have ranged from babies to adults. The poor guy was probably never held as a baby. lol. But on a serious note, after all of this I decided to see if he was healthy and if he was, then I would keep him and get him in proper shape.

After his vet check and a clean bill of health was given, I let the arguments go with Ed. It was not until I was reading one of our fellow Fauna user, Tom Clarke's post on his hypotrans leather female for sale that I saw a link to the dragon I had bought form Ed pop up in conversation. I emailed Tom and asked him why he was referring to this dragon where he replied that he had created him and sold him to Ed back in June. This appalled me in so many ways! Not only did he lie to me about where he got the animal from, but he gave credit to Josh D. instead of Tom for creating such a beautiful dragon. This is an exact email I received from Ed on Oct. 10th-"he is 14" 110 grams eats like a champ I really don't want to sell him but I'm moving out of state so i have to do what I have to do you know he came from Josh at Phantom I paid $2000 when he was 7" I don't have pics of his parents he is about 3 months old already got his black beard as far as food he loves dusted Crickets and meal worms he is Growing like crazy he goes threw a shed every two weeks you can make EVERYTHING with him let me know what you think I have other people asking about him first come first serve" The bold part proves his lie which Tom plans to post on here soon saying he created this dragon not Josh D.

Anyway, this is a lot longer than I had planned but to get to my point, Ed is a bad guy and someone that should not be bought from if he continues to lie to people just to make a quick buck. I was also wondering if anyone else has had any problems in dealing with Ed because Tom said he is a shady character and I highly doubt I am the first one to be dealing with a joker like this!-C.J. Wink

Old 11-20-2009, 02:31 AM   #2
JordanAng420
I think what the problem is, is that the BOI needs your full name, not your first two initials. They need to know what the C.J. stands for. I'm pretty sure it all has to do with legality stuff.

Just put it in your signature, whatever C.J. stands for and then you're good.

Old 11-20-2009, 02:44 AM   #3
dragonfanatic4454
Red face Full name: Craig J. Wink

Wow I never would have thought that. I have always gone by C.J. and Craig is my father's name. I hope people don't think that I was trying to get around the name thing but honestly I never would have caught that. To me, my full name is C.J. Wink, but I guess if we are going by birth certificates, My name on there is Craig J. Wink. There is no name for the middle initial, that is what it is! Thank you so much for helping me correct that problem and hopefully by adding this The mods on here will understand it was an honest mistake and not one I did on purpose to hide my identity. lol

Old 11-20-2009, 06:36 AM   #4
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfanatic4454 View Post
Wow I never would have thought that.
Then you weren't paying attention to the messages I sent you, or to the rules that I directed you to (with the statement that there is specific comment on the use of initials)
You're lucky I happened to scroll down...I was one click away from deleting your post (again). Glad that's straightened out, lol....and thank goodness for copy/paste.

Old 11-20-2009, 11:13 AM   #5
JordanAng420
I get a gold star for the day now! LOL.

Anyways, Craig...just make sure the name "Craig Wink" is somewhere in your post every time you post on the BOI. Then you will be fine.

Old 11-20-2009, 02:21 PM   #6
dragonfanatic4454
Thumbs up Thank goodness for copy/paste...lol

Mr. Moore and others,

Thanks for your help. It was seriously an honest mistake and the initials are my name and I have never ever gone by Craig in my life. lol. I will remember that from now on when I post here. Everyone can call me C.J. though since that is my name. lol

Old 11-20-2009, 02:22 PM   #7
hhmoore
ahem....forgetting something?

lol

Old 11-20-2009, 02:41 PM   #8
dragonfanatic4454
Thumbs up Full name: Craig J. Wink, but call me C.J.

Oh and definitely a gold star for you for the help. thanks.

-Craig J. Wink

Old 11-20-2009, 02:42 PM   #9
dragonfanatic4454
Red face Full name: Craig J. Wink

Wow, lol this is going to take me a while to get used to. sry Mr. Moore.

-Craig J. Wink

Old 11-20-2009, 04:42 PM   #10
Ken Harbart
I'm unsure if members are able to edit the name field in their profile. If not, you may want to send a PM to Webslave requesting that it be changed to Craig J. Wink. That would eliminate the need for you to include your full name at the end of each post.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!