Bad Guy Ed Clark, again - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-21-2011, 07:20 PM   #161
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie.Shinkle View Post
I hope no one is selling them to him. I'd hate to see those critters in such bad conditions
Unfortunately there are others that are as morally bankrupt as ed is, who just do not care about the animals they are selling and a sale is a sale, or the more popular by ed, the unsuspecting victims, those who are not aware of how or who ed is just yet. Try as we may, there are just too many people who do not know who ed is that are potential future victims that he preys upon.

Old 06-21-2011, 07:31 PM   #162
Katie.Shinkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Unfortunately there are others that are as morally bankrupt as ed is, who just do not care about the animals they are selling and a sale is a sale, or the more popular by ed, the unsuspecting victims, those who are not aware of how or who ed is just yet. Try as we may, there are just too many people who do not know who ed is that are potential future victims that he preys upon.
Man...I need to get a paid membership...I'll be doing that next check, so I can at least warn the sellers/buyers.

Old 07-11-2018, 01:00 PM   #163
Keven2
You have the nerve to harass me! Send me nasty messages! Threatening me to get out of the hobby when you do this to people! unreal!!!

Old 07-11-2018, 01:10 PM   #164
Keven2
This is one of Ed Clark's threats to me! I don't see how he should be aloud to do this. Do I need to protect my family from him! This guy is stalking me!! I've been getting threatening phone calls telling me get out of the hobby! I know it's you ed Clark!!!! Leave me alone!!!!
Attached Images

Old 07-11-2018, 01:25 PM   #165
Lucille
That is a statement, not a threat.

Old 07-11-2018, 03:14 PM   #166
Ed Clark
Well keven I thought that I should answer your questions.
I am not stalking you, I have never called you or would I ever.
I have had some problems in the past mostly because of the volume of business. that has long past and I am a small time hobby breeder now and things have been flowing smoother.
Now after I learned how to do things the right way money does not matter any longer.in fact I will lose money on a deal just to keep customers happy.#1 priority is to do right with everyone that I deal with.

There you go now how about answering some questions on your bad guy thread

Old 07-11-2018, 03:38 PM   #167
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Frog View Post
I have had some problems in the past
You have and no one is giving you a pass for those. But I do not see any recent complaints against you.

I do see what I think is a out and out double standard on Keven's part, though. Keven, like you, had some troubles in the past, and convinced many people to give him another chance to make good. To not beat the dead horse but instead give him time to prove himself.

We all expected a calm quiet Keven who would keep his nose clean and take good care of the animals he is responsible for.

But here he is in your thread falsely accusing you of threats, meanwhile he is doing what he did in the chameleon thread, promising vet care for what looks to me to be a very sick frog, and then not following through.

Old 07-11-2018, 03:40 PM   #168
elena
Kevin, I don't believe for a second that anyone has called and threatened you. You lie to divert attention from your failings all the time. Fake vet visits ect.

Old 07-11-2018, 05:17 PM   #169
JCCS
You have your own issues to tend to without being a drama queen over here, Keven.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark, fat frog