Good Guy Tim West Reptiles, Coeur D Alene Idaho, TMT Reptiles - Good Business Guys!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2010, 08:23 PM   #11
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by bow624 View Post
DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO PULL TO SMEAR THE MIKE WEST AND TIM WEST.

YOUR B U S T ED ! IT WONT WORK ! THEY ARE GREAT !

KNOCK OFF THE BULL S.....! G R O W U P !

Your asking us to grow up... what about you constantly typing in all CAPS

Old 06-13-2010, 09:09 PM   #12
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by bow624 View Post
DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO PULL TO SMEAR THE MIKE WEST AND TIM WEST.

YOUR B U S T ED ! IT WONT WORK ! THEY ARE GREAT !

KNOCK OFF THE BULL S.....! G R O W U P !

Were NOT trying to smear anyone We are however making it aware to people who may veiw this thread the things you say DONT ADD UP your currently using the same IP address for these SO-called new customers of yours. Which leads us to the fact either you ARE one of the WEST's or everybody is using the same computer at the local libary which I seriously doubt is the case. Lies dont add up and nothing your saying is adding up. And yet you still yet the question of the same IP address go unanswered.

You state YOUR BUSTED refering to us but what are we BUSTED FOR?? Knowing enough to make logical decisions & informing the public of your actions and pointing out the faults in which you speack/type If so then yes consider us guilty for the fact we DONT want to see anyone lose their money, Fall for a scam?? Im sorry most of us can not sit nor tolerate that for it makes the ones of us that are sincer in what we do look bad.(If we allowed this type of thing to happen) It also make the Reptile Community look bad and I for one belive we have enough BAD things to deal with, With everything that has been going on without dealing with people/individuals that may at one point in time have been a good company or peole trying to farther thescams that they now practice for what reasons we may never know
Where the childish ones??
Lets see where I dont see that possible:

1. You scammed people
2. You Lied to people
3. You lied about your inventory (you just re-sold others crickets)
4. You create a FEW FAKE PRO"S to try and say you had a few happy customers. Im guessing to get your sales up becuase quite frankly to most of us your words mean nothing to us for what you have done and this (what your doing now) is just the icing on the cupcake making it easier for what potential customers you may of had to realize "hey thats not the type of company nor people I want to do business with" But were the CHILDISH ONES The only way I could be considerd childish in this THREAD is the fact that Im still replying to what you post But hey Im free today and most of tommorow

With that being posted MR. West Please step away from the computer take a few deep breaths and come back when your ready to face the truth and explain yourself and your actions. Then If I were you (which Im clearly NOT) I'd man up make admends with the ones you've done wrong and try every day to do my hardest to hopefully some-what clear my name and be a reputable Business that the people would appricate to do business with

Old 03-12-2017, 03:49 PM   #13
T.W666
Hi Tim, I don't know if you remember me, but you hired me for over a month to work inside your home and with your reptiles, how does it feel ripping off a 17 yr old for over 500 bucks after having him slave for an entire month 8-5? Tim is absolutely not a good guy, Timothy doesn't even have the basic sense to pay his hired help. I worked around his reptiles and the way he cared for them was morally degrading to say the least

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!