Bad Guy Beware of Ashtyn RANCE !!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-29-2016, 07:24 PM   #11
nickolasanastasiou
If you post your corroborating communications, that would be helpful for backing your side.

Old 04-29-2016, 07:35 PM   #12
Unsterblich
Come to you with what? You lied. End of story. And with regards to how others came to know about it. The people in question actually asked if I still had it. I replied that I did not. Which then led to the discussion about the transaction. The way that most discussions went is that none of them take you serious. They know you'll do whatever it takes to get what you want. Heck, this entire thread backs that notion up. If you don't want your name brought up in negative light, don't do such scum bag like transactions. Why would I come to you to discuss it? You lied once to me. Why would I believe anything you say afterwards?

Old 04-29-2016, 07:49 PM   #13
Unsterblich
It's sad because I did the trade with you because you seemed like one of the good guys. But I was wrong.

Old 04-29-2016, 07:58 PM   #14
pitbullmylyfe
Now that I asked about that monitor was somebody that was the mother that you approached me and treated me and I turned everyone down buying it I ended up giving it to a friend that lives down the street from me that has it because you couldn't take care of it so don't go on here running your mouth about something and lying about it you traded me for a golden child head albino reticulated python did you forget that

Old 04-29-2016, 08:17 PM   #15
Unsterblich
No......you seem to have a delusional memory. I never said that I could not take care of it. I said the reason I was looking to sell it was I wasn't giving it the amount of time/attention they require to stay tame. It doesn't matter that you gave it to someone. The point is within a day or so, you tried selling it. I doubt you remember based from your comments, but I traded you because I thought you'd give it a good home. But I had someone with cash that day wanting to buy it. But I thought you would take better care of it. Guess I was wrong. Now, I'm glad to know someone has it and I hope it's doing well. But the point is, after saying you wanted it as a pet and sold me on the setup you already had for it, you tried selling it. i won't drag others into this, but one of them called me right after getting off the phone with you. Now folks are reading this not knowing what the truth is and that's fine with me. You've proven your character to me by lying that day to me and then lying on here claiming that I couldn't take care of it. Everyone at that show that knows me knows that I am fully capable of doing so. I hope you resolve your current issue with this other gentleman. Because reputations take a long time to develop in a positive light but take only a few negative events to destroy it. I hope you get better business ethics. Good luck and take care.

Old 04-29-2016, 08:27 PM   #16
scales69
I call BS on pittbullmylyfe, aka Ashtyn Rance

I'll keep it clean in this forum but Rance is lying through his teeth. I only helped move 2 shipments for him. First one went fine, second one he screwed me. There never was a third shipment. I have all the paperwork for both to prove this fact and so does the government (I have to file entry on international shipments). I would like to see what he has to prove a third shipment. Ashtyn, if your gonna lie at least pretend you know what you are talking about, lol.

Also, the shipper in Africa and I still chat. He told me that Rance never paid the balance on the reptiles shipped, so not only did Rance screw me, he screwed over the supplier as well... but that's not my battle. I only want whats owed me for the fronting of the freight charges.

Finally, what a joke, the crook is trying to accuse me of stealing !!!! If I had done that, why would I waste my time trying to get my money back and if this is true, why is it that Rance has never brought this up until now when he is trying desperately to save his own worthless face !?!?!?. I can easily provide the shipping documents which would prove the number of boxes which I sent to Rance is the exact same number of boxes which arrived from Africa. These documents also have head counts. I'm sure I could dig up some more text where Rance confirms the animals all arrived as promised, he never mentioned being short any animals.

Plus, if I wanted any of those animals, I would have just had the supplier ship me some, I still have $2000 credit with him. I thought that Rance would be a regular customer for the Supplier, business for him would be beneficial for me in getting the animals I want/ need, why would I screw that up by stealing some worthless animals?

Ashtyn, just be a man, quit lying and pay your debts. You only look more foolish.

Old 04-29-2016, 10:01 PM   #17
guruza
Well first off, the first guy that started freaking out made no real sense and should probably be disregarded due to lack of any kind of evidense ot back his claims.
second, yeah it looks like ashtyn rance had painted himself into a corner. He does not even deny shorting the OP. I would be absolutely amazed if anyone deals with this guy after reading this thread even if he did give the dude his money (which he most certainly wont )

Old 04-30-2016, 03:01 AM   #18
nickolasanastasiou
Terry, name the shipper. Otherwise, it would be anonymous third-party quotation.

To all, any supporting documentation that can serve to support your version and refute another version of retold events is probably a good thing to provide (via attachment function) if you have it.

Old 04-30-2016, 03:03 AM   #19
nickolasanastasiou
Also to all -

Watch it with any derogatory names or manners of address. We have some borderline stuff going on and I would rather that border not get exceeded.

Old 04-30-2016, 11:00 AM   #20
scales69
Hey Nickolasanastasiou,
I'd rather not draw others into this, like I said, that's not my battle. I'm just trying to get what is owed me. My main point there was that I am still dealing with the supplier and if I had stolen a box and jeopardized his business, why would he even talk to me.
My apologies if it was a third party quote.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!