Bad Guy Core McDaniel/ Mark Braud scammed me out of $200 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-08-2017, 12:35 PM   #11
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxBLUExX View Post
Thank you Robert I appreciate the information
No problem.
Even though the facebook account is gone now, do you have link that you can paste here to the dead account?

Any recollection of the person's city or state?

Old 02-08-2017, 03:21 PM   #12
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
No problem.
Even though the facebook account is gone now, do you have link that you can paste here to the dead account?

Any recollection of the person's city or state?
Wouldn't that be fake anyways? If he was dumb enough to use his actual location I'd think the PayPal transaction report might show his inputted address (since it's locked ATM and prob can't be edited)

Old 02-08-2017, 06:16 PM   #13
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brown View Post
Wouldn't that be fake anyways? If he was dumb enough to use his actual location I'd think the PayPal transaction report might show his inputted address (since it's locked ATM and prob can't be edited)
There is a reason.

Also, just in case, here is a screen shot of those quotes - oops
Attached Images

Old 02-08-2017, 06:29 PM   #14
AbsoluteApril
Selling a WoW account (World of Warcraft) is against Blizzard's terms of service.

Old 02-08-2017, 07:17 PM   #15
XxBLUExX
Wasn't able to find a link or get to his old profile. I am able to see his fb email says mark Denali so I'm even more confused. Someone on fb has gotten ahold of the actual owner of hype exotics and supposedly core (mark) has been using their name.

Old 02-08-2017, 07:19 PM   #16
XxBLUExX
Here ya go.
Attached Images

Old 02-08-2017, 08:22 PM   #17
mandoman70
Angry scammed

That sucks man. I was scammed recently as well. I made the mistake of using PayPal "friends and family" as well. I was scammed by averagecitizen22 (Garrett Boswell) for $260. It was for an adult female 'John Ginter' Kankakee bull snake. He has not returned my calls, texts or messages on Fauna. It's frustrating because you text back and forth like your friends and then nothing. It really makes it that much harder to trust people. I've given him the benefit of the doubt, as I understand things happen, but I've been scammed, no other way around it!

Old 02-08-2017, 08:28 PM   #18
mandoman70
Angry scammed

That sucks man. I was scammed recently as well. I made the mistake of using PayPal "friends and family" as well. I was scammed by averagecitizen22 (Garrett Boswell) for $260. It was for an adult female 'John Ginter' Kankakee bull snake. He has not returned my calls, texts or messages on Fauna. It's frustrating because you text back and forth like your friends and then nothing. It really makes it that much harder to trust people. I've given him the benefit of the doubt, as I understand things happen, but I've been scammed, no other way around it!

Old 02-08-2017, 08:38 PM   #19
bcr229
This was posted in the Facebook group "Herpetoculture Feedback and inquiry" on Jan 20. So, watch out for Hype Reptiles, Hype Exotics, Louisiana Reptiles and Exotics, and Mark Braud.
Attached Images

Old 02-09-2017, 02:16 PM   #20
XxBLUExX
i believe that's the guy we even have a mutual friend 😩. I'm not able to see his location on his fb.
He's scammed so many people i can't imagine how much money he's gotten..
I called my bank and and the woman I spoke to said she didn't know if they could get my money back and told me to leave someone else a message. I did that at 12:30 now it's 2:14 and I'm still waiting.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!