Bad Guy Kevin Rivera stole my snake! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-22-2018, 10:44 PM   #61
Runs_With_Wolves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenson8011 View Post
Also do you have proof of this? If so post it so it will change my perception of this scenario. Right now this is laughable
I do not have proof. I did not record the call.

Old 05-22-2018, 10:49 PM   #62
BobO'Booey
What a self important fool, why should anyone care what his "perception" or opinion.... And what's up with Lucille bashing me with snippets of conversations and distortions. Maybe the waffle house job isn't going too well?

Old 05-22-2018, 10:59 PM   #63
Stephenson8011
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobO'Booey View Post
What a self important fool, why should anyone care what his "perception" or opinion.... And what's up with Lucille bashing me with snippets of conversations and distortions. Maybe the waffle house job isn't going too well?
Oh lord how will I survive!!! I have received the wrath of the most amazing internet troll of all time!!!! I can feel my self worth diminishing by the second!!!!

What a joke.....

Old 05-22-2018, 11:02 PM   #64
Runs_With_Wolves
Alright this has turned from a serious discussion to just trying to rip out each others throats. If y'all will excuse me, I'm off to the real world.

Old 05-22-2018, 11:06 PM   #65
Stephenson8011
Take BobO’Booey with you since he doesn’t believe in evidence being presented in the BOI

Old 05-22-2018, 11:08 PM   #66
bcr229
Let's stop the sniping and get back on topic.

Old 05-22-2018, 11:11 PM   #67
Stephenson8011
I apologize for my end of it. I simply believe that if there was proof that the seller was rude etc. that might change the perception of the transaction. I didn’t realize someone would consider that too much to ask.....

Old 05-22-2018, 11:40 PM   #68
BobO'Booey
I got a two point infraction.... Lol I guess this is a country club and I'm not in it. I bet the pile- oners and drama queens that Chum the waters for others to feed on don't get those. I try not to lose any sleep

Old 05-23-2018, 04:48 AM   #69
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobO'Booey View Post
I got a two point infraction.... I bet the pile- oners and drama queens that Chum the waters for others to feed on don't get those.

Infractions are private. Other members are typically unaware of those infractions unless you choose to make them public. Betting on what others may have or have not received is pure speculation at best. We do not play favorites here, the rules apply to all.

It is okay to take a moment to cool down if needed Rodrick before posting again.

Old 05-23-2018, 11:05 AM   #70
BobO'Booey
I hardly need to cool down, I just wanted to point it out that's all, I hardly believe everybody is treated equally based on how people pile on especially when dealing with people who might be new or less experienced. There is such a large number of quality breeders, sellers, and Keepers here that it makes the Forum look bad when somebody makes a mistake or is he even perhaps wrong to see five six or seven pages of people saying the exact same thing and Doling out their cheap shots and digs, it is really uncalled for and laughable that the people who run this forum turn a blind eye because that is where the real favoritism lies.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!