Good Guy Good guy Ty Park - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-06-2018, 11:20 PM   #1
Keven2
Good guy Ty Park

I'm just sitting here with my beautiful Rhino Iguana I got from Ty Park. I had purchased two beautiful Rhino iguanas one was a blue multi horned rhino iguana the other was just a multi horned iguana. I paid 450 shipped for one and 550 shipped for the other. The one for 550 i bought for my girlfriend and the one for 450 was mine. They were absolutely beautiful when I got them. He took the time to text me to let me know that they might not eat for a week or so and not to worry it's normal but to spend as much time with them as I possibly could. We had them for about 2 months and we were holding them every day. It was Christmas day and we were at my family's all day. We got home about 6pm I went to reach in to get my rhino and it had a seizure and died right there in front of me! I was in total disbelief. I was absolutely devastated. Well the next day i called Ty to let him know what happened and to tell him I wanted another but it would be a few days till I had the money to buy another one. I wanted to make sure if he was about out if he would hold me one. I in no way felt Ty was responsible. It was just an unfortunate thing that happened. His reptiles are absolutely amazing and I did not want one from anyone else. Well I told him what happened and he said he was out of town he would be back in a couple of days and not to worry he had one. Well after a couple of days I text him and he said to email his farm my address what sex rhino I wanted and when i could recieve it. I had told them im home every morning.He then said he would call me back. I figured he would call me back with payment information. Well I waited and he didn't call so I figured I would call him the next day. Well at 10:00 am fed ex delivered me a new Rhino iguana free of charge free shipping and everything! Words could not describe how happy and extremely grateful I was that Ty did this. I called him right away to thank him. I tried to make it abundantly clear how grateful I was but I definitely don't think he knew. He never asked me for a picture or anything he just took my word. Now mind you he does not know me at all and the reason I put what I paid for the iguanas was to let people know it wasn't a cheap reptile. I was honestly shocked at his generosity. I was really gonna have to scrape to get another one. I have sat on this story for some time but I'm sitting here holding Najja my rhino iguana that I absolutely love and I just feel this is a story that needs to be told! I am eternally grateful that Ty Park did what he did for me. I don't know if he reads these threads but I just want to say that Najja and nari are doing absolutely fantastic they are a huge part of our family and thank you so much! I would definitely buy from Ty Park again and would refer anybody that asks me to do the same!

Old 06-06-2018, 11:42 PM   #2
Black Adder
Right!
Really!
How absolutely wonderful!

Please excuse me while I vomit.......

Old 06-07-2018, 12:07 AM   #3
nickolasanastasiou
Keven, I am glad you had such a positive experience. Not everyone is as fortunate, but this worked out quite nicely considering there was no obligation. I can recall another person's experience where there actually was an obligation and it did not have nearly so kind a response. Rhino iguanas are really cool animals to work with as projects and fun to keep as pets. Especially the males when they mature after lots of human interaction. Yes, Ty definitely reads these threads.

Old 06-07-2018, 06:45 AM   #4
Skinker
The fact that Ty is seemingly such a good guy only makes his slight against Michelle that much worse. Imagine waking up as a kid on Christmas morning and instead of stocking stuffers you discover that jolly old Saint Nick has stolen your favorite toy. Now try convincing the millions of happy kids out there that this kind old elf isn't all he's cracked up to be.. That so many people can continuously turn a blind eye even when presented with proof makes me more than a little nauseous. I'm glad you had a good experience, Keven. You certainly are in the majority when it comes to dealings with Ty. This is still no consolation to the Michelle Cutlers of the world. If anything, it probably makes them feel worse. It's never too late to make amends, Ty.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...highlight=park

Old 06-07-2018, 08:35 AM   #5
Ed Clark
Well hmm, what a interesting STORY!

I like Rhinos.

Old 06-07-2018, 09:42 AM   #6
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
Rhino Iguana I got from Ty Park.
Curious, does Ty know you are a member and advertise animals here on Fauna? Thanks

Old 06-07-2018, 10:50 AM   #7
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Curious, does Ty know you are a member and advertise animals here on Fauna? Thanks
That is a good question. I am also curious as to the answer.
Although, it may not be an issue, as his review was glowing and flattering.

Old 06-07-2018, 11:14 AM   #8
Keven2
No ma'am at the time I was not a member of fauna and I wasn't selling reptiles. I'm not sure why that would matter. The whole point of this thread was to express my gratitude for a kind act that has effected my family in a very positive way. These Rhino Iguanas are a part of our every day life. Ty could have just as easily told me to buy another one but he did not do that. Without hesitation he sent me my rhino. I think that is something that people should know if thinking of purchasing from him. People can try to pick this apart and I don't care! He did a very kind thing here when he really didn't have to! Again I don't know Ty from anybody he knows nothing about me. There's so much hate in this world I just don't get it! It's just really nice when someone does something nice for you with absolutely nothing to gain!

Old 06-07-2018, 11:32 AM   #9
Snake-Queen
Quote:
No ma'am at the time I was not a member of fauna and I wasn't selling reptiles. I'm not sure why that would matter.
It matters, because TY has said he will not do business with anyone who is a member of this forum.

Exactly how long ago was your purchase?

Old 06-07-2018, 11:45 AM   #10
Ed Clark
Quote:
No ma'am at the time I was not a member of fauna and I wasn't selling reptiles. I'm not sure why that would matter.
You have been a member for well over a year.

Why post this now?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!