Bad Guy I was SCAMMED by Joe Oswald - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-06-2018, 11:47 AM   #51
ozzie_1978
Like I said, i did't realize it in the beginning.

Old 08-06-2018, 12:09 PM   #52
GotBoas
Thank you Joe. I appreciate that. Once this topic is resolved, I will make sure to go into the FB forum and announce to everyone that I believe this whole thing was a simple mistake and misunderstanding. That’s my word.

Respectfully,
Chas

Old 08-06-2018, 12:20 PM   #53
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBoas View Post

I was trying to follow through with the refund with him but I didn’t trust sending him the Snake first at this point and he didn’t even want to cover shipping for his mistake. He insisted on acting tough and blaming me.
Why would you expect anyone to refund you for a boa that was not returned?
Common practice is to return the boa then get refunded.

Try walking into Walmart or anywhere and say you want a refund with out the product you want to be refunded.

Whether he likes it or not the shipping back is the responsibility of the seller in this case.

Old 08-06-2018, 12:22 PM   #54
ozzie_1978
Yes, I will cover the shipping...

Old 08-06-2018, 12:42 PM   #55
Herpin Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie_1978 View Post
I answered you, the one I sent him was the last one from the litter. What does that mean in english? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
If I ever make a mistake like this, and it requires six pages of discourse for me to realize and admit it, I certainly hope that I am able to demonstrate more contrition than that.

Old 08-06-2018, 12:52 PM   #56
ozzie_1978
It's still the genetics he paid for. I understand it's important to him and some others but most of the big boa breeders out there are paying for the genes and a little tail stripe would not have caused them to want to return the animal and cost the seller $120 in shipping. The stripe is not genetic. So no, I'm still not happy about it but next time I'm all doped up in the hospital I'll make sure and not discuss any business.

Old 08-06-2018, 01:20 PM   #57
Lucille
Quote:
It's still the genetics he paid for. I understand it's important to him and some others but most of the big boa breeders out there are paying for the genes and a little tail stripe would not have caused them to want to return the animal
You don't know that. If you can't even send the correct snake, why would they trust your claim of genetics?

Quote:
cost the seller $120 in shipping.

Old 08-06-2018, 01:30 PM   #58
ozzie_1978
I do know that. As I stated, I only had one bloody salmon litter. Sire was a proven super hypo bloody salmon, Dam was a Kahl Sunglow Het Blood. You're obviously just a troll looking for drama on the internet, you have been the instigator all through this thread and if I had to guess I'd say that's what a good portion of your 15,000 posts on this site are. If you'd read what I said to Chas you'd see how I made the mistake. I had 11 litters with over 200 babies in 2017... I can't keep track of every single one by memory, that's why they have ID's, not picture ID's and that's where I made the mistake was not clarifying the exact snake ID.

Old 08-06-2018, 01:50 PM   #59
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
It's still the genetics he paid for. I understand it's important to him and some others but most of the big boa breeders out there are paying for the genes and a little tail stripe would not have caused them to want to return the animal and cost the seller $120 in shipping. The stripe is not genetic. So no, I'm still not happy about it but next time I'm all doped up in the hospital I'll make sure and not discuss any business.
The specific looks of an animal will play a big role in a lot of breeders wanting to buy a specific animal not 'just the genes'. Even if it might not be a genetic stripe, it can still be an inheritable trait of normal variance in boas (stripe tails more likely to throw more stripes). It would seem that you understand that this stripe tail one is more desirable since you used it as one of the few photos for advertising...

Regardless, I'm glad this is finally being resolved.

Old 08-06-2018, 02:05 PM   #60
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
The specific looks of an animal will play a big role in a lot of breeders wanting to buy a specific animal not 'just the genes'.
I agree.
Once again, Joseph, your future customers can expect snark and personal attacks just like you have displayed here, if their opinions differ from yours. Here you are attacking the OP, who has acted like a Good Guy, throughout:
Quote:
The guy got yelled at by his wife for spending too much money and now he's trying to make a big stink about getting scammed when that's not what happened at all...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!