Steven Baker of SC Bad News!!! HELP - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-09-2007, 03:02 PM   #91
lillyorchid
God those poor animals! Thank you Dennis for posting all of that. I'm speechless.

Shannon & Steve I hope you guys never sell another animal to anyone ever again. I hope where ever you try to sell your animals, your names will back people out of any sales. To bad you are still able to "own" them. I hope this follows you around for the rest of your lives. I hope those poor animals give you both nightmares. I can't believe you people, you make me sick! You are two horrible, HORRIBLE people!

Old 02-09-2007, 03:04 PM   #92
lillyorchid
Looks like "Steve" signed on....

steven baker

Last Activity: 02-08-2007 01:52 PM

Old 02-09-2007, 03:48 PM   #93
shurkahnzz
I see Adds are back up on KS

Old 02-09-2007, 06:15 PM   #94
GinoInDaBronx
Ks

If Jeff B. were to be made aware of what shannon did at that Repticon show, do you think that he would cancel her account? I know his TOS, and this does not seem to fall in there anywhere. However, what she did did so much harm to the reptile community that I cant imagine that his respected sellers like having her around. Does anyone who knows Jeff want to bring this up with him?

Old 02-09-2007, 06:52 PM   #95
herphuntinchicksc
like i said before all my charges were dropped !!!! and i was in charleston county jail when the animals were dumped by who stole them ! not me ! i have said over and over again i was 17 and scared to tell ,when i got aressted i told everything i knew ! i didnt dump the animals nor did i ever see them ! if anyone would like i will fax over my charges and what i was charged with ! thanks again shannon

Old 02-09-2007, 10:57 PM   #96
GinoInDaBronx
herpstealinchicsc

Why should we believe the herpstealinchicsc? I mean, just about every word out of your mouth has been a lie-and a very blatant one.

So, this scootsandscales is not you, eh? The infallible IP test says that it is. I mean, if you were just a bit smarter you would at least have chosen an address that really exists! Do you still deny making that post???

Show us just how pathetic you are.

Old 02-10-2007, 12:47 AM   #97
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by herphuntinchicksc
like i said before all my charges were dropped !!!! and i was in charleston county jail when the animals were dumped by who stole them ! not me ! i have said over and over again i was 17 and scared to tell ,when i got aressted i told everything i knew ! i didnt dump the animals nor did i ever see them ! if anyone would like i will fax over my charges and what i was charged with ! thanks again shannon
Then why do all of the articles give your age as being 23?

It is people like you that give this hobby a bad name.

Old 02-10-2007, 12:57 AM   #98
herphuntinchicksc
because two punk kids ,when they got caught told people my info . which was wrong and i keep telling everyone that ! and besides do any of you know me ? met me in person ? talked to me on the phone or bought turtles from me . so until you know all the FACTS IN THAT CASE PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DO . thank you shannon

Old 02-10-2007, 01:00 AM   #99
reptiledealer
Shannon Payne

Shannon, I have talked to you numerous times on the phone. I have done business with you because I sold animals to Steve and you guys are one in the same. Also your a lier and a thief PLAIN AND SIMPLE. STOP STOP STOP trying to defend yourself your in a deep hole and can not dig yourself out. Stop ling before you go any deeper.

Old 02-10-2007, 01:23 AM   #100
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoInDaBronx
Why should we believe the herpstealinchicsc? I mean, just about every word out of your mouth has been a lie-and a very blatant one.

So, this scootsandscales is not you, eh? The infallible IP test says that it is. I mean, if you were just a bit smarter you would at least have chosen an address that really exists! Do you still deny making that post???

Show us just how pathetic you are.
Skipped right over the question.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!