For Sale Vision 400 w/Pro-products radiant heat panel & BA digital proportional thermostats - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 02-16-2011, 04:24 PM   #1
Razor Reptiles
Vision 400 w/Pro-products radiant heat panel & BA digital proportional thermostats

8 Model 400 cages for sale.

These are all in like new condition. I have all the original glass in good condition. One piece of glass has a small chip on the edge (it is not cracked) that's barely noticeable.

They also come equipped with Pro-products 55w radiant heat panels. These panels are more than sufficient for a proper thermal gradient. When used in conjunction with a proportional thermostat, you'll never have to worry about your animals getting too hot or cold.

I will deliver these to you within 100 miles of citrus springs, fl at no charge. However, they can be delivered further for $1 per mile beyond that. You must purchase at least 2 cages for delivery.

My asking price is $200 CASH per cage.

This is close to 50% off what I have in them ($280 + 6% + $90). I may entertain offers but, please don't lowball me. Offering $100 for a $400 cage delivered to jacksonville is insulting.

I do have Big Apple Herpetological's "Digital Proportional Thermostats" available to keep your herps or eggs at the correct temperatures.

Asking $75 CASH per thermostat.

ALL of the aforementioned equipment is in like new condition and, has been used LESS than 2 years.

Thanks for reading.

Ray
352-634-1418
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2011, 05:16 PM   #2
trooper1
Is shipping an option??? If so how much for 3 to 23111

Old 02-20-2011, 06:07 PM   #3
Razor Reptiles
Shipping

I sent you a PM a few days ago. Here it is in case anyone else has the same question.

If you can find someone to pack & ship them in your price range I will do everything I can to assist them in getting it/them to you. I have not been able to locate anyone that will ship an item of this size at a decent rate.

Here are the dimensions: 48" x 26" x 14" under 20lbs

They are made of thermo-formed impact resistant polyethylene in case they ask.

My zip is 34433
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2011, 02:34 AM   #4
NVreptiles
if you still have any thermostats email me nvreptilesnyc@gmail.com

Old 02-28-2011, 04:23 PM   #5
Razor Reptiles
B.A. Herps Digital Proportional Thermostats

I have 3 of these remaining. If you need them shipped it will be $5 for 1 or more to your door. Sending you an email now.

For anyone interested the Vision cages have all sold and I will adjust the listings to reflect that.

Thanks for your interest.
Ray
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!