Murder at my job!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 10-22-2007, 01:58 PM   #1
varnyard
Murder at my job!!

As many of you know, I am a supervisor for Days Inn. Last night one of my desk clerks was beaten to death over a few dollars in cash. What is this world coming to? I was off last night and today, I got a call a little while ago about this. This is so sad, a friend killed over a little bit of money.

http://www.wmbb.com/gulfcoastwest/mb...0-22-0003.html
Quote:
Panama City, FL - Panama City Police officials and the Bay County Medical Examiner's Office are trying to solve a murder at the Bayside Inn in downtown Panama City.

The identity of the victim is not being released at this time.

Panama City Police Captain Dan Bates said at this point they have not yet determined how the man was killed, but they believe robbery was the motive.

Stay tuned to wmbb.com and News 13 for updates throughout the day.

Old 10-23-2007, 12:02 AM   #2
BryonsBoas
That so blows. Middle of summer here two teens went on a spree , their first victim was left dead in a parking lot over $15 while his girlfriend and her kids was in the room waiting on him. They were visiting for her son's Basic Training Graduation. A person's life is worth more than $15. Four more victims that night , 1 in the hospital in critical condition and the two teens got less than $200.

Some days its a shame almost to be a human.

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend bro.

Old 10-23-2007, 12:26 AM   #3
Wolfy-hound
So sorry to hear Bobby. Any murder is a tragedy.

Old 10-23-2007, 12:33 AM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
just ridiculous over a few sad measly bucks..... how sad does this world.. no. this COUNTRY... have to become? This is America, aren't we supposed to be... some sort of STANDARD!? Bry is right... this really does have me ashamed to be related to the human race..... Granted ive felt that way for some time, but, this only reaffirms it.

Condolences to you, the friends, and the family of this person.

Old 10-23-2007, 12:38 AM   #5
texasnewbie
My condolences to his family and you.

Old 10-23-2007, 01:43 AM   #6
varnyard
Thanks guys.

You know, we hear about things like this everyday, but when it hits close to home you really feel it. One day you are cracking jokes and having fun together, the next day one of you are dead. The truly sad part is his life was worth about 230.00 dollars, beaten to death for nothing. I will never understand it; I just don't understand how some people can be so cold.

The worst part is the sinking feeling that goes straight to the bottom of your stomach when you see the stretcher rolling him away. There is nothing like that, it is just so sickening. All of the memories flood you mind about all the times you seen him, but in the back of your thoughts you know you never will again.

I knew him pretty well, I know he did not try to stop anyone from taking the cash, but they just seen the need to kill him. Too cold, just way too cold to be called human.

Take care Ed, I will miss you Bro.......

Old 10-23-2007, 05:04 AM   #7
KelliH
Wow, what a tragedy. I am really sorry about the loss of your friend Bobby. I hope the law catches up with the murderer(s) and they are punished severely.

Old 10-23-2007, 09:32 AM   #8
DThomas
Sorry to hear Bobby, my condolences to his family and you. This is an unfortunate, all too common occurrence in this country now.

Old 10-23-2007, 11:18 AM   #9
Golden Gate Geckos
How tragic. I am so very sorry to hear this, Bobby. Please accept my heartfelt condolences for the family, friends, and co-workers of the victim of this sensless crime.

Old 10-23-2007, 11:42 AM   #10
varnyard
Thanks for the kind comments guys, it is greatly appreciated.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!