Exploit Toolkit Website 33 Attack - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 08-23-2013, 10:42 AM   #31
Metachrosis
No burps so far today
AVG is well known for being retard-ly sensitive at times but over all
far more stable then the blot-ware crud from Norton,McAfee etc.

people pay for such false securities is beyond me,virus protection
is not the super high tech venture "advertisers" lead people to believe.

AVG/Avast are free and will do everything the store bought stuff will do
except load your system with the extra helping of mashed potatoes and gravy.
For the most part many users figured this out back in the mid 90's

Old 08-23-2013, 11:49 AM   #32
E.Shell
I have not yet seen any problems here.

I run FireFox, AVG and NoScript. I update everything often. I run CCleaner upon closing FireFox and routinely run SpyBot about twice a week. I run HijackThis at any sign of irregularity and dump anything new or suspicious.

Old 08-23-2013, 12:50 PM   #33
TheFragginDragon
Just got another one. I clicked the 'New Posts' link, and the web address shown in the browser address bar immediately appeared, then my browser stopped loading, and the NIS alert came up.
Attached Images

Old 08-23-2013, 12:55 PM   #34
AbsoluteApril
I get this error every once in a while, just to add to this discussion, probably not helpful at all but here you go
"This page can't be displayed

•Make sure the web address http://wnij39vy0eezd97kj99e5ff51454d...f89.bestvzw.be is correct.
•Look for the page with your search engine.
•Refresh the page in a few minutes."

Old 08-23-2013, 03:54 PM   #35
LauraB
At 3:43 I clicked on an ad for High Red Hypo Trans Juvenile beardies, and another threat was blocked & removed by AVG.

This was "Exploit Blackhole Exploit Kit (type 2712)" and then I was automatically redirected to some site called Adult Friend Finder. I've never heard of nor been to that site and no one but me uses this, my work, laptop. I'm working from home today; been all over the web without any other problems. Crazy!

Old 08-23-2013, 04:56 PM   #36
Metachrosis
Is AVG logging it?

Old 08-23-2013, 05:16 PM   #37
LauraB
Yep, AVG's logging it. Ran scans immediately afterward; system clean.

Old 08-23-2013, 07:14 PM   #38
Lucille
I don't know if it is related to anything else, but the last several times I've tried to access this site I got the following message:

Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed in /home/fauna/public_html/chat/api.php on line 6

Old 08-23-2013, 07:18 PM   #39
AbsoluteApril
same here and Utta as well, on different PCs/networks
Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed in /home/fauna/public_html/chat/api.php on line 6

Old 08-23-2013, 07:23 PM   #40
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
same here and Utta as well, on different PCs/networks
Had that also. They may have been updating php or chat and had a conflict. Usually a symbol the update doesn't like so you either find and fix or revert back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
toolkit, website