Trade iso hognose trade for ball python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 02-08-2016, 02:55 PM   #1
knucklesreptiles
iso hognose trade for ball python

I have a female adult pastel ball python. Looking to trade her for a hognose baby albino female. I have a female anaconda het albino. A baby or small juvy would work fine. I can't upload photos but if you pm me a can give you my number and send some over.
Thanks
http://images.craigslist.org/00i0i_8...eY_600x450.jpg
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-08-2016, 03:11 PM   #2
knucklesreptiles
Forgot to mention she has locked with champagne and albino which both where mine. Champagne is gone but I still have the male. Also have a friend who can voucher she locked in his position before I got her. I may can dig up a youtube video of it.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
albino, anaconda, ball python, trade