xbox live 2 month free subscription - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 11-07-2005, 11:00 PM   #1
Sandboa123
xbox live 2 month free subscription

hey everyone i was wondering if anyone had any 2 month free subscriptions to xobx live they could give so i can continue my account. They come in alot of the games by the the hand book thanks

Old 11-07-2005, 11:06 PM   #2
Matt Haines
Isn't it about time to cough up and sell your soul to Microsoft? I'm all for free things but at some point you will have to break down and pay for the subscription (what is it? 50 bucks? which really is a small fee for 1 year of online gaming). Not taking a jab at you but at some point you'll find it easier to just pay the fee and play.

Old 11-08-2005, 08:36 AM   #3
Sandboa123
well i have payd for the year subscription and i dont have the money to contiune it right now (just bought a pie bull snake) and i would like just to have a 2 month free so it would give me the time to get the money

Old 11-08-2005, 09:56 AM   #4
Griz
Ohhhh, that sounds yummy! I love pie bull snakes! I also like chocolate and apple one's too!

Griz

Old 11-08-2005, 10:07 AM   #5
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandboa123
hey everyone i was wondering if anyone had any 2 month free subscriptions to xobx live they could give so i can continue my account. They come in alot of the games by the the hand book thanks
Well, unfortunately you will have to create a completely new Gamertag and start over in any games that you have records in, because you can't use a Gamertag in consecutive free subscriptions, or in a free subscription after a paid one. They have to make you buy some way... so, if you want to keep all your records for you current Gamertag, you will have to buy a new subscription.

Old 11-08-2005, 10:01 PM   #6
Sandboa123
well does anyone have one so i can create a new account?

Old 11-09-2005, 09:19 PM   #7
Sandboa123
Please

Old 11-09-2005, 11:42 PM   #8
Mister Internet
Have you tried posting a a geek forum like hardocp.com or anandtech.com? There are thousands of geeks on there all day, every day, and most of them game. I know, because I used to be one. I doubt you're going to find much help here... unfortunately, the only way to get the two-month cards is to buy a Live-enabled game that comes with one to get you to try it out. People around here tend to spend their money on herps, not Xbox games. At least, generally...

Old 11-10-2005, 06:03 PM   #9
Sandboa123
well exactualy i am one of those guys that spend all my money on herps building a sweet collection thats why i cant buy anything but its all good so mister internet whats your herp collection

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!