SOLD!! Citrus X Sandfire dragons ALL FEMALES SOLD! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 04-03-2019, 11:41 PM   #1
aafeeders
Citrus X Sandfire dragons ALL FEMALES SOLD!

I have 4 citrus x sandfire dragons available. The 3 females are hypo 100% het trans, the male is a visual hypo translucent with 90% solid black eyes. The females have more blue then yellow on their sides and should produce some unique babies if paired with the right male! One of the parents is a paradox. They are about 6-7 months old and are starting to color up very nicely with each shed! We have been feeding them a ton of AAFeeders dubias and they are shedding almost every other week!

MALE IS SOLD!
2 FEMALES SOLD

Females in the middle 2 pictures are the only ones left

They are $275 each FREE SHIPPING! I will post pictures of the parents in the comments so you can see how much they colored up from babies to adults! PM us or email us at info@aafeeder.com for more pictures or questions! They will be posted on our website shortly. https://aafeeder.com/
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-03-2019, 11:43 PM   #2
aafeeders
parents from baby to adults
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-16-2019, 11:33 AM   #3
RGMinc
I will take the male

Old 04-21-2019, 09:33 PM   #4
aafeeders
MALE IS SOLD
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-22-2019, 05:18 AM   #5
Babettas
DRAGON

The last picture looks like that baby has a white head is that the male that's sold if not and it's still for sale could you send me more picture very interested

Old 04-24-2019, 03:22 PM   #6
aafeeders
the white head is just shed but yes, that female is still available.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!