Robert Walker? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 08-25-2015, 06:06 PM   #21
Occidentalis
It's very good to hear that positive things are happening for him. He really was great, no doubt about that, I look forward to having him back if he can manage it.

Old 08-27-2015, 05:49 AM   #22
Pasodama
I had wondered where Robert had gone off to. The lack of his presence, here, sure didn't go unnoticed.
Will miss having Robert around but am happy to see that things are going well for him.

Should you happen to view this thread:
Robert, you are a great guy and, no matter which path/s you take in life, I wish you nothing but the best!

Old 08-28-2015, 02:29 AM   #23
nickolasanastasiou
To put it very mildly, I have been immensely pleased by and outstandingly proud of my interactions with Robert. He is a good man and I have been enriched knowing him to the extent I was able to.

Old 08-29-2015, 12:20 AM   #24
JumpSpidersInc
I had been wondering myself about what happened with him. I am relieved to see that he is OK and spending time with his family.

I will miss him, as he was the 2nd person I met here and he was VERY helpful and so very thorough.

Hopefully his life continues to go well, and I hope to one day come across him just to say Hello.

Being an admin on my own site, I understand all too well that "burnout". I love it here, Rich and the Mods & Contributors are AWESOME, and I appreciate the dedication you all have here in FC.

Thanks to you all!

Maggie

Old 09-08-2015, 08:51 PM   #25
Randy F
all I will say is that I was on the phone with Robert when all of his snakes except a few that came to me were being picked up. Any of you that knew the kind of animals that he had knows that they were very high quality and could have sold for a good deal of money. He was practically in tears as he gave them away. I have talked to him since and he is doing better. Outside of this industry he will remain my friend because he truly is a very stand up guy. I am not sure how much anyone else may or may not talk to him, but I will pass along that he is missed.

Old 09-09-2015, 11:52 PM   #26
Dbz4246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy F View Post
I am not sure how much anyone else may or may not talk to him, but I will pass along that he is missed.
I'm a little late, but better than never. Thanks Randy for passing that on. I haven't spoken to Robert since he left but he explained to me what was going on. I wish him the best! I am really relieved to hear that he is doing better with his family! Peace out my Friend!

Old 09-09-2015, 11:55 PM   #27
Randy F
Talked to him today and he said he is doing much better and wanted to thank everyone for their kind words.

Old 09-10-2015, 03:54 AM   #28
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy F View Post
Talked to him today and he said he is doing much better and wanted to thank everyone for their kind words.
Thank you, Randy, for passing along messages/sentiments (to and from).

Old 09-13-2015, 11:33 AM   #29
Guy Castro
Sad to lose the mod with a sense of humor.

Old 09-13-2015, 12:08 PM   #30
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
Sad to lose the mod with a sense of humor.
So, are you saying that none of the other mods have a sense of humor? I disagree. More than likely they will all think it funny to ban you for that crack.......... Just kidding...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!