Would You Rather? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-20-2018, 03:52 PM   #21
Lucille
I very rarely drink alcohol but use my smart phone more and more, so I'd give up alcohol.
Would you rather be cute or rich?

Old 12-21-2018, 11:50 AM   #22
Herpin Man
I've lived my entire life just fine without being at all cute, so I guess I'd rather be rich.

Old 12-21-2018, 12:37 PM   #23
bcr229
Where's the question????

Old 12-21-2018, 04:17 PM   #24
Herpin Man
Ohh, I forgot that part.
Would you rather be rich in a poor country, or poor in a rich country?

Old 12-21-2018, 05:46 PM   #25
Lucille
I would rather be poor in a rich country. It seems as if there would be more opportunity for my children, more money available for science, research, art. I am not motivated to be wealthy, I would rather be happy and see future opportunity for my kids.

Would you rather work long hours but have lots of time off between working like oil rig workers, or work the usual 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week with two days off?

Old 12-21-2018, 06:32 PM   #26
elena
I've worked some 16 hour shifts and it was not fun, so I'd rather have the usual 8 hours a day, five days a week.

Would you rather be deaf or blind?

Old 12-21-2018, 08:33 PM   #27
bcr229
I would rather be deaf. Kind of hard to work with giant pythons when you are blind.

Assuming the same salary, would you rather be a worker-bee or management?

Old 12-22-2018, 10:52 AM   #28
Lucille
Definitely a worker bee. I was a nursing supervisor for a while, and since I have a strong work ethic found it very difficult to deal with the few people who were always late, frequently careless (we are talking about caring for patients) and just didn't give a hoot.

Would you rather live in a simple cottage or a mansion?

Old 12-22-2018, 03:38 PM   #29
Randall Turner
Cottage all the way. Would be more relaxing.

Would you rather have to commute multiple hours one way to and from work, but absolutely love your job, or have a 5 minute walk from your job but you don't really enjoy it.

Old 12-22-2018, 06:05 PM   #30
bcr229
Short commute. I've done the long commute to a job I did like and the stress from driving cost me several thousand in dental work from grinding my teeth at night.

Christmas Dinner: Turkey, Ham, or Prime Rib?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!