For Sale Sungazer (Smaug giganteus) female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2019, 06:46 AM   #1
frankpayne32
Sungazer (Smaug giganteus) female

I am making available one of my female Sungazers (Smaug giganteus) to raise some money. Rarest of the rare. They have been in my care for a year and in perfect health. A great opportunity for any keepers that have a male or a group. Asking price is $5k or best reasonable offer. These are unbelievably rare so no low ball offers please. Yes, the price is steep but I believe is reasonable. They make shinglebacks and lace monitors look common and those animals regularly go for that price or more. I likely won't be interested in any trades.

I would prefer to do a hand off instead of shipping but shipping is possible when weather allows. I am located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and am willing to meet within several hours drive free of charge to personally deliver. I regularly attend the Oaks and Hamburg, PA reptile shows. USA sales only unless you can arrange for international shipping.

All photos provided are taken by me of my actual Sungazers.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-11-2019, 08:43 PM   #2
Keven2
Absolutely stunning reptiles! They are so beautiful!

Old 04-15-2019, 01:45 PM   #3
Chuckpatton07
Hey is she still available I'm in Lancaster Pa as well and have looking for one for a while...how convenient.

Old 04-24-2020, 10:03 AM   #4
Pythonlover100
If shes still avail id love to converse about meeting you for pick up and care

Old 04-24-2020, 10:24 AM   #5
frankpayne32
She has been sold for around a year. Thanks.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread