Clorice Neal (the5neals2003@yahoo.com) bad customer - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-18-2004, 04:59 PM   #11
cka
muy gracia's, Clorice

Well, i am more than happy to turn this into a "Good Customer" post...She was so sincere in all her emails i was a bit blown away when she didnt pay me..Real glad to see my first impression was correct and would certainly do business with her again (i'm just gonna have to take payment up front for the first coupla times ;*)...)....Thank you and look forward to hearing from ya...

Old 06-18-2004, 11:35 PM   #12
Classic Dum's
Chris you know a girl by the name of Heather Litz? I noticed you location, first time I have seen Hanover on one of the reptile boards. I grew up in S.G.(stink town). Or maybe Vance Synder? I dont know if he is still runs in these circles or not. Anyway just had to ask.

Old 06-20-2004, 10:41 AM   #13
cka
Hi Jason...Vance Snyder doesn't ring a bell, but Heather Litz does...Is she in York Springs?...So your from "Papertown", huh...If the wind is right you can probably catch o whiff of the mill out in IL hehe...Ever go to the little pet store over in Bonneauville?..."Richards Pet O Rama"...Dark creepy little place but Richard always had some nice snakes...Peace bud...

Old 06-20-2004, 10:55 AM   #14
SpindleHead
Clorice,

Your post should be an example to some of the other people out there who make excuses instead of apologies. It's nice to see you take responsibility without trying to place blame at someone else's feet.

Take care,

Chris Marston

Old 06-20-2004, 03:58 PM   #15
snkkpr01
I just need to post something nice....LOL

Chris is a great guy to do business with. Oh boy did we have problems but in the end we made it a great deal and I would always buy from him if he had something I wanted.

Chris I am out of the hobby for awhile but will be back soon

Darin Gray
Srone Cold Reptiles

Old 06-20-2004, 04:24 PM   #16
cka
Oh yes...

That one still "hurts"...DOA from my end and an extra day shipping (not his fault) from Darin's...yeah, not one of the better deal's you'll ever hear about...it all worked out in the end tho, lol...the boa's are doing great and hope all is well with you and Petra (think that was her name...)

Old 06-20-2004, 04:32 PM   #17
snkkpr01
Everything is wondrful we were blessed with a baby girl on May 7th and she is cute and wonderful. Daddies little girl..LOL

Darin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!