Baby leopard geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-15-2019, 07:42 PM   #1
akaangela
Baby leopard geckos

Hey all. I have 1:2 albino leos. I thought that I would make an incubator in case I got some eggs. Well I got 10 eggs from my girls. One girl wouldn't stop laying and I got worried because she was getting thin. Well she finally stopped. I put all the eggs in the incubator and waited and waited and waited some more. I had given up on them hatching but decided to keep them in till they got moldy, became deflated or started to tap dance lol. Well on 1/15/19 I looked in and lo and behold there where TWO little ones. One was really spunky so I decided to transfer her to her new cage first. Well I blinked and she was gone. We looked all over but no sign of her 😢. The other one I gave to a friend. Soon after that (the 27th) another one hatched. I lost my son, James Robert, 5 years ago. Well this little girl has a very distinct J on her back, so I kept her. Then on the 11 of Feb. A miracle happened.... I found the little one who disappeared. I hadn't believed that could happen! Then today (Feb 15) another little one hatched 😊. So in total I have had almost 1/2 hatched. I have 3 little girls ( temp sexed). They are almost purple and yellow. I figure they will be albino when they grow up.

So the moral of this story is don't give up on your eggs. I might get a few more little ones. 😀😊😂😃😍

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!