New monitor cage - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Iguanas & Monitors Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-11-2018, 08:18 PM   #1
VaranidGuy
New monitor cage

Hey all, just wanted to share my ackies. Just finished construction on the 6x2x3 cage, and the size gap is closing so intro is probably gonna be happening in a few weeks!

Old 10-21-2018, 10:36 PM   #2
crossfire79
I just wanted to show off this three tier (seperates into three pieces), enclosure I finished not too long ago for my black rough neck monitor. 5ft x 2.5ft x 6ft, built inside a tiny one bedroom apartment LoL. Sliding glass doors were the most exspensive part (ordered through local glass store $300) if anyone knows a cheaper way to make them yourself please let me know, or where I can buy cannonball track from that the glass place used (only thing I cant make myself)

I also spent a lot on the sand blasted grapevine, is anyone knows a cheap place to get that please reply. To make matters worse when ordering it is almost impossible to get the right size/thickness and/or the shape piece to fit a corner or open spot like how you want it.

If anyone wants more info on how I built a particular aspect please PM me and I'll be happy to share with you. I had trouble finding info./tips on how to build one of these before I began the project.
Attached Images

Old 11-04-2018, 07:22 PM   #3
VaranidGuy
Wow dude that looks awesome! Way better than my wooden box lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!