bareptiles.com inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-19-2008, 10:48 AM   #1
Sain't
bareptiles.com inquiry

Has anyone done business with them?

Old 01-19-2008, 11:16 AM   #2
John E Dove
I've never had anything to do with them but I found out they are a pet store named BA Reptiles located at 517 w Second St in Defiance, Ohio.

Old 01-19-2008, 11:18 AM   #3
bigdogg
I have dealt with Chris many times. Never had to have anything shipped from him as I live locally. But Good Guy in my book.

Old 01-19-2008, 12:34 PM   #4
Casey Hulse
I have dealt with Chris Brown (BAreptiles) several times with no problems. He often has some very nice animals at the shows where I have seen him.

Old 01-19-2008, 03:32 PM   #5
Aries54
I have dealt with Chris a few times. He is a great guy to do business with. I've worked trades with him and bought things from him. One time, he accidentally sent my snake to the wrong person, and I recieved their snakes. He made it up to me, and was very professional with the whole situation. He is one of the few people that I TRULY trust in this business. Every snake I've ever recieved from him is doing great. He takes great care of his animals. I recommend him all the time to people when I'm at various shows. If you give him your business, you won't be sorry.

Old 04-15-2008, 12:15 AM   #6
KooL4444
Just bought a Pastel Ball Python from BAReptiles, Chris was great to deal with, very friendly. I paid, he shipped, I received my new baby ball the next morning. She is beautiful and very healthy. Thanks a lot to BAReptiles, I will definitely be doing more business with them in the future.

Thanks,
Roman Raykhlin

Old 04-15-2008, 01:48 AM   #7
MikeCurtin
I have not done any business with Chris, but I did contact him regarding the backround of a pair of Morelia he's recently had up. He responded and seems like a stand up guy, but I would get as much backround info as possible on species that could be easily confused or misrepresented. I'm not saying he's being anything less than straightforward here, I just thought this thread may be helpful.

http://www.moreliapythons.com/forums...ad.php?t=19354

This is only to inform, not to endorse or discredit anyone, as I have not done business with him personally.

Old 04-15-2008, 02:04 PM   #8
reptilemike
i have done many deals with chris wether it be buying or trading. he is strait forward and will tell you exactly what you are getting. i will continue doing business with chris !if you are not sure of some thing he has just ask , he will answer any of your questions. he is a stand up guy . Mike Schofield (Schofield Reptiles)

Old 11-01-2009, 09:37 PM   #9
Foschi Exotic Serpents
All these posts are older but I picked up a new 09 Calico ball from Chris at the NARBC show chicago. If they are a pet store it couldnt be more than a mom n pop store. On their website it states they started their family business in 2002. The site is well updated as well. The little calico i recieved from him took F/T mice immediately from me. She is a good size and was clearly well taken care of. Im very happy with my purchase from Chris.

He also communicated well. Even sent me photos of my calicos siblings so i could see what her line produces. I would purchase from him again. Thanks again Chris. ~Monica

Old 11-01-2009, 09:44 PM   #10
SteeleReptiles
Chris is a great guy I got a albino female ball from him last year and shes doing great.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!