Bad Guy MATT OAKLEY - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-10-2009, 04:47 PM   #71
Ed Clark
[quote=EastCoastReptiles171;771380]Shipped 4 boxes of snakes today:

I feel so sorry for the poor bastards getting the snakes in those 4 boxes.

Its funny that you would show the boxes but not the snakes in the boxes.

No heat packs?

Old 09-10-2009, 04:56 PM   #72
Rapture
I'm surprised you haven't gotten the hint already, Ed.

Wait... no I'm not.

Old 09-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #73
MacGaboon
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Nice case of mountain dew on the floor there, slob. So wheres the grape soda?

What does that mean??

EZRA MCDOUGLE

Old 09-10-2009, 05:26 PM   #74
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGaboon View Post
What does that mean??
What did you want it to mean, Ezra?

I like grape soda. I try and mention that whenever I can.

Old 09-10-2009, 05:38 PM   #75
repsrul
WOW! Shipping a live animal in a produce box. The poor python had to be put down. Those pictures of the racks? One tub had 4 boas. The one rack with ball pythons had a tub with a snapping turtle in one of them.

Old 09-10-2009, 05:55 PM   #76
MacGaboon
I didn't want it to mean anything, which is why I asked Ezra Mcdougle

Old 09-10-2009, 06:08 PM   #77
Timothy neville
Matt must be taking husbandry lessons from bigdaddywholesales.

I bet $1000 every animal at his place has RI and Mites, also I'd be willing to bet they have IBD. Matt Oakley leave this hobby NOW, your not wanted and you make honest herpers looks as bad as yourself.

Old 09-10-2009, 06:55 PM   #78
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy neville View Post
Matt must be taking husbandry lessons from bigdaddywholesales.

I bet $1000 every animal at his place has RI and Mites, also I'd be willing to bet they have IBD. Matt Oakley leave this hobby NOW, your not wanted and you make honest herpers looks as bad as yourself.
He'll never leave voluntarily as long as people keep buying stuff from him. And unfortunately as long as he keeps pricing stuff as low as he does he'll continue to make money and stick around. Money not spent on husbandry, apparently. Yes, there are people who care more about the cheapest price rather than buying from someone who doesn't cut corners at the risk of the animals' life. Nope, he's gonna stick around and continue to screw around until it gets to the point they stop allowing the rest of us to ship our reptiles because of folks like him.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:27 PM   #79
wes smith
Trevor, what are the two of the top three dates/history on the vet bill on 09/09/09 (type P & B), it seems like medications.....for a snake that was put in the freezer the night before, but I'm probably reading it wrong....
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kdime View Post
She was put to sleep last night via the freezer method.
Matt, will you refund Trevor his money if he proves to you the dead snake is in fact the one you sold him?- (since you just sold/shipped four snakes today you should have the money, or some of it anyway).

I also think that Trevor should provide Matt with picture(s) of the dead snake before he has his vet dispose of the body.

Old 09-10-2009, 08:14 PM   #80
2kdime
That is Baytril that I was given on the the 29th. Why it was entered like that, I will have to call and ask.

I was given that Baytril on 8/29 and administered it up until I made the decision for her to be euthanized on 9/8. She was prescribed 75mg q 24h IM for that time period.

I have already dropped the snake off at the vets office to be disposed of. We have been given a copy of her record in which at the top has been noted that the snake was put down over the night of 9/8 and 9/9. I can have a copy of this scanned and posted here if you'd like.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!