FL pine snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 06-05-2018, 09:09 AM   #1
guido
FL pine snakes

I have an unrelated pair of CB 2017 mugitus that I have decided to part ways with. They are both perfect. Female is the lighter colored one and my lone hold back from my clutch from last year. She is already 3 ft in length. Male is darker and a little smaller. I’m anticipating a move and need to cull the herd. Attached are pictures of the pair. Male is first pic and female is second pic. Price is $250 plus shipping. No trades. Can email me and PayPal at Meeker.giacomo@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-19-2018, 09:52 PM   #2
bubbasbest
are they still available, and are
they siblings? I'm here local. Thanks

Old 06-20-2018, 02:21 PM   #3
guido
Hey Bubba,

The female is sold. The male is unrelated. I have 6 more incubating that should look just like the female. They will hatch in the next month. I work in Dickson so we can easily meet up if your interested.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-04-2018, 07:11 AM   #4
Canebrake069
Hello! I see in the comments you have six incubating? I would definitely be interested
In a neonate male! Especially if reddish blotched like the picture of the sold female!
Any updates & information regarding would much be appreciated! Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!