Info Jason Perez - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2010, 12:54 PM   #21
akia_ga
I am sending him his refund. People dont need to be assholes about this. i posted this for opinions. Not to hear rudeness.
  Received Infraction
Old 06-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #22
lovemoney
please openly state on this forum in this thread when you will refund my full amount of $125.i ask this because you have not responded to my emails asking when you will send my refund.

Old 06-12-2010, 03:19 PM   #23
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by akia_ga View Post
I am sending him his refund. People dont need to be about this. i posted this for opinions. Not to hear rudeness.
1st. Sorry for editing your post, but that wasn't necessary.

2nd. That so called "rudeness" IS there opinion. You have gotten your choices. They are as followed:

1. Refund his money in full.

2. Eat the shipping and send him the turtle.

3. Do nothing and prepare to state your case in the Bad Guy thread Joe will most likely create if this option is chosen.

Old 06-13-2010, 09:30 AM   #24
lovemoney
well i finally got a email responce from akia,christine davis.
in my email i asked when i would recieve my refund?
ok great.can you give me a time frame for when i can expect my refund?
----- Original Message -----
Date: Saturday, June 12, 2010 6:11 pm
Subject: Re: snapper
To: trashbgone@optonline.net

akias responce-
a week or 2. I have to wait for my paycheck to refund in full.

From: "trashbgone@optonline.net" <trashbgone@optonline.net>
To: j.j Price <bakcountry09@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sat, June 12, 2010 6:13:47 PM
Subject: Re: snapper

i hope she does the right thing.i think a week or 2 is unacceptable but i dont really have a choice.

Old 07-05-2010, 01:09 PM   #25
Willow
Christina the emails you sent to your customer are appalling!! send him his money back.

You misrepresented the animal as being smaller then you thought it was. Normally that isn't an issue with people but you cannot turn around and expect a customer to pay anything additional or to even want to deal with you after the way you spoke to them.

you even called your customer stupid in one of your emails....how dare you use that work on someone other then yourself in this situation.

This whole thing was a screw up on YOUR part....send the money back and be done with it

Old 07-05-2010, 03:23 PM   #26
hhmoore
Just to shed a little light - which may have little bearing on the actual situation:
Christina Davis (akai_ga) = J.J. Price (bakcountry09) = Justin Draper (georgiaherper) = Dustin (D.A.) Draper.
Since "she" seems to have problems honestly identifying and representing herself, I'm not inclined to believe much that comes in the way of explanation. "Her" husband recently passed...what a crock .

Old 07-06-2010, 01:50 AM   #27
omni
Don't you have to love it when a bad guy 'tells' on themself?

That you mentioned it, had to bring up a thread about J.J. Price aka Justin Draper, Dustin Draper. It wasn't all that terribly long ago:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=148582

Old 07-06-2010, 09:24 AM   #28
lovemoney
Quote:
Originally Posted by omni View Post
Don't you have to love it when a bad guy 'tells' on themself?

That you mentioned it, had to bring up a thread about J.J. Price aka Justin Draper, Dustin Draper. It wasn't all that terribly long ago:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=148582
man do i wish i saw that thread before i sent my money.same moneygram at walmart scam that got me.thanks for posting the link.

Old 09-18-2010, 02:47 PM   #29
SrpntHntr
Fraud

It is still an interstate fraud scam. If this trick has been pulled on multiple people or multiple people have been involved in the scam it is racketeering. I always send a postal money order through the USPS because they get pretty pissy about federal mail fraud. Anyway, if you don't have the money back I'd sic the local law dogs on it. They will do nothing at which point you call the FBI and file a nonperformance of duty case against the local police and a fraud case against Draper. If the feds follow up with the locals like they should the locals will often come around and do their job, knock on his door ask him if he wants to go for a ride downtown, etc.... Worth a try, I've done it a few times with mixed results. Making someone's life miserable won't bring your money back but it can put a smile on your face.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!