Good Guy Dennis Boimila - Above and Beyond - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-11-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
Shadera
Dennis Boimila - Above and Beyond

I got a phone call from Dennis this morning. He'd seen a post of mine on the BOI about getting a wrongly sexed snake from him last year. I genuinely wasn't upset about it, but Dennis wanted to make things right and I could tell he felt bad. And no Dennis, I still think mistakes happen - even to the best. I should have double checked the sex when they came in but did not, so I see this as kinda my own fault.

He offered me a couple options, either a refund on the difference in price on the sexes, or a deal on a new animal guaranteed to be female. I've taken him up on the female offer and she'll be here next week.

Back when I originally purchased the snakes:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=boimila

And the recent thread where I mentioned the mistake:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=145241

I really feel this is above and beyond what would be expected of a breeder and want to express my gratitude to Dennis for his customer service. He didn't have to offer me anything given the time that's passed, but he did. We need more guys like that in this hobby.

Old 09-11-2009, 11:21 PM   #2
waltah!
I agree 100%. He's one of the good guys.

Old 09-12-2009, 05:59 AM   #3
kbsnakeyez
.......100%.... mOST DEF a GOOD GUY!!!

Old 09-16-2009, 10:04 AM   #4
Shadera
The female arrived this morning in perfect shape and looking hot as Dennis' mojos usually do. It's also definitely a female. LOL Dennis is a gentleman of his word.

Old 09-16-2010, 08:48 PM   #5
Shadera
I continue to be impressed with Dennis' customer service. (Which is a rare thing for me.. )

He shipped an animal to me, and FedEx managed to delay the package by an entire day. Weather, plane boo boos, hangnails, that sort of stuff I figure.

Dennis was right on top of staying in touch with them, and then relaying info to me regarding what was going on. I appreciated his attention to detail, and his concern for the critter's well-being. I think he was just as relieved as I was when I called him this morning, opening the box.

Never fear though, she arrived just fine thanks to one of the best packing jobs I've ever seen, and looks to be no worse off for the longer vacation. An amazing example of her morph too, might I add!

Thank you Dennis, for your continued awesomeness. This world would be such a better place with more straight shooters. I'll definitely be back and am happy to be a repeat customer.

Old 09-20-2010, 07:39 PM   #6
Dennis Boimila
Hi Shadera.
Thank you for your wonderfull coments and trader rating points on your latest purchase from me. Also thank you for your patience and understanding in a case where I think I was more stressed than you. I have shipped a lot of snakes over the last few years and this was the first time Fedex ever screwed up this bad. I take great pride and effort in my packing methods and am very happy my packing outlasted a Fedex blunder. Please keep in touch and let me know how your new baby is doing. She is special to me cause she is the nicest example of the morph I ever produced.
Thanks Dennis Boimila
ADSsnakes

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!