Good Guy Tom Clarke-- Awesome - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2010, 08:25 PM   #11
munchkin1020
Tom

Sure I do.

You think the OP just logged on the BOI, and never looked at ANY other posts, and decided to compose a good guy thread about Tom?
The negative posts about Tom courtesy of Ed, PROMPTED the OP to post this thread.
If the OP, posts that he NEVER saw the two threads regarding the parties involved, is either lying or stupid.

Randal Berry

BOY you are way out of line. I had a great transaction with Tom and you posting that is stupid. Whether I saw the other post or not this is a true transaction. Go to Tom's rating post and you will see where I posted and you can also go to my web page and the see the dragon. Your opion is not needed here on my post. If you want to say something negative go to the other post.
David

Old 02-28-2010, 08:26 PM   #12
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkin1020 View Post
Sure I do.

You think the OP just logged on the BOI, and never looked at ANY other posts, and decided to compose a good guy thread about Tom?
The negative posts about Tom courtesy of Ed, PROMPTED the OP to post this thread.
If the OP, posts that he NEVER saw the two threads regarding the parties involved, is either lying or stupid.

Randal Berry

BOY you are way out of line. I had a great transaction with Tom and you posting that is stupid. Whether I saw the other post or not this is a true transaction. Go to Tom's rating post and you will see where I posted and you can also go to my web page and the see the dragon. Your opion is not needed here on my post. If you want to say something negative go to the other post.
David
sorry for having aided in your topic being hijacked.

Old 02-28-2010, 08:27 PM   #13
munchkin1020
Hey ,
your all good, Randell is the one messing up here
David

Old 02-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #14
lanceheads
[quote=spyder79;881145]Lol
you can ask tom what me and him think of each other.

Doesnt change the fact that the op is welcome to post their feelings about their transaction.[/QUOTE]

I Never said the OP wasn't welcome to post his/her experience/feelings regarding Tom, I said it was suspect! i.e., the timimg.

Randal Berry

Old 02-28-2010, 08:49 PM   #15
capt._howdy
Mr. Berry who cares why this thread was made the op had a transaction that went very well. and he wants to make sure that Tom gets the credit he deserves come on now and honestly any one that takes Ed seriously should see a shrink. PROPS TOM

Old 02-28-2010, 08:53 PM   #16
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
Lol

Doesnt change the fact that the op is welcome to post their feelings about their transaction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkin1020 View Post
Sure I do.

Randal Berry

David
[quote=lanceheads;881156]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
Lol

Doesnt change the fact that the op is welcome to post their feelings about their transaction.[/QUOTE]

I Never said the OP wasn't welcome to post his/her experience/feelings regarding Tom, I said it was suspect! i.e., the timimg.

Randal Berry
Spyder, i think what happened was two bull headed men with two different views got into a immature argument that could of been handled a different way. and not holding no of our convo against you

David, Thank you very much, i hope she is doing well for you. Looking forward to our next convo.

Lance, David probly seen that i was posted on the b.o.i. only to be slandered by Ed with no proof of 1 word that he said. And felt the need to say " hey wait a minute i done some good business with tom". So whats wrong with that?

Old 02-28-2010, 08:55 PM   #17
spyder79
Sounds about right

Bull headed i have been called worse lol.

Old 02-28-2010, 08:55 PM   #18
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt._howdy View Post
Mr. Berry who cares why this thread was made the op had a transaction that went very well. and he wants to make sure that Tom gets the credit he deserves come on now and honestly any one that takes Ed seriously should see a shrink. PROPS TOM
Thanks Russ. That female throws some nice babies Ask Ed he has two siblings from her. " Horus"

Old 02-28-2010, 08:55 PM   #19
KelliH
I have to agree with Randal, it does seem a bit suspect. Of course the OP has a right to post his experience with Tom, that's what this forum is for. I think one of the problems is that the old rule we used to have here where you were not allowed to start a new thread about someone on the BOI if there was already an existing thread. You were supposed to do a search for someone and if there was an existing thread you had to post your info in there. That rule probably got to be a pain in the butt to enforce though because so many would start threads in the BOI without reading the TOS and the mods and Rich were most likely spending too much time merging threads.

Anyway, carry on.

Old 02-28-2010, 09:09 PM   #20
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
I have to agree with Randal, it does seem a bit suspect. Of course the OP has a right to post his experience with Tom, that's what this forum is for. I think one of the problems is that the old rule we used to have here where you were not allowed to start a new thread about someone on the BOI if there was already an existing thread. You were supposed to do a search for someone and if there was an existing thread you had to post your info in there. That rule probably got to be a pain in the butt to enforce though because so many would start threads in the BOI without reading the TOS and the mods and Rich were most likely spending too much time merging threads.

Anyway, carry on.
Kelli,
No one was asked to post any buss transaction done between us. and if anything would be said i rather it be in the post that Ed posted about me. So when that thread is read they will see other transactions. i asked to merge my thread with ed as for its the same problem just from two views. but that was not allowed. As for david posting on my be-half there are many customers that have called or e-mailed and asked if they wanted to post. i asked some of them not to. Ed did a good job on hanging himself in both post. and people that came to my aid were not friends or people i have any dealings with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!